DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 dodge intrepid 3.5L 104,000 miles one more payment and its mine!! any suggestions on what to do next will be heard. thanks bruce

Attachments

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry joe, there are 2 cars i am looking at, 2001 conversion van to replace wifes van OR 2001 inrtepid rt at the local dodge dealer down the road....sorry

·
Registered
530 Posts
Tints man.. Tints.. They make a world of difference in looks! But yeah, I know. The cops in PA are real hardons about tints...

Richie..

·
Registered
423 Posts
dabirdz96 said:
sorry joe, there are 2 cars i am looking at, 2001 conversion van to replace wifes van OR 2001 inrtepid rt at the local dodge dealer down the road....sorry
You want a 98 conversion van??

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Yours is much like mine was. The owner before me put on 78K in 3 years and gave me the car for $7800. You don't have to go nuts with the wheels. I am happy with my upgrade to alloys. You could go and get some factory alloys from an ES Trep. That is what the owner did before he sold me the car. After that, I tinted the windows and added a lighted rear spoiler. I think it looks pretty nice now. Not too over the top, sporty and nice.

·
Registered
781 Posts
And a big ass bench on your trunk! =)

j/k

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
couldnt get the pix to come up, bought a spoiler, painted it, mounted it and the damn camera is frigged up and wont let me put a pix with the spoiler

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Car looks good man .... and oh yeah ... it really feels good to make that last payment ... I know what you mean.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts