DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So Scott got his car back, and I had the day off, so we figured we'd meet up for some photo ops that we had been trying to do all summer. First stop: Gilette Stadium

Now Scott and I thought it would be a good idea to get some shots in front of the main archway entrance, but there were dozens of handicapped signs in the way. So what does Scott do about that?

Which brings our shoot at Gilette Stadium to an abrubpt end (the tundra is security kicking us out)

Next up: Some cemetary out in the sticks.

In the words of Scott when I said I'd do a ricer angle, "Diamond Pics YO!!"

Then lastly, Wrentham Circle, nothing special...

More here: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/LOUD98ES/

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice Pics, should get another meet going before the snow falls. I have no problem with the BBQ like last time.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
IS300M said:
no one better complain, I cleaned my car!
lmao, and that is truly a miracle!
i laughed about the Gillette Stadium incident

good pics though, i always miss the damn photo shoots... someday we all have to meet up and take pictures, if only my damn school schedule wasnt so busy

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
aww scotts got his baby back and hes finally going to start treating her right! :biggrin:

i know scott, you never had time to before... im only kidding

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SilverSpecial said:
Derek, Scott made an effort.... and that is something that takes ALOT... CLEAN THE RIMS!
Bobby's Job = Sears, call out coughing (Scott told me all about it)
Derek's Job = Run multi-million dollar kitchen of busiest restaurant in state of Rhode Island working twice as many hours as Bobby.

Not to mention, if I wanna detail my car, I have to go to my parent's house. Cause if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right, no half-assin at a carwash, I can't bring myself to do it. And I will NEVER trust my car in the hands of another shop. I'm too picky. I may not detail it as often, but I know when I do it, it's getting the best it can get. I may go a month without washing her, but she still comes clean with nothing but a chenille mit, every time.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IS300M said:
I didnt detail the M today really, It was just washed, thats all really
Well ya kinda had to after you got more tire shine on the car than you did on the tires ;)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
LOL I call out because I can, I get paid sick days, so I take em as I can!! I have been to the Cheesecake, There is one at my mall, I know the business it does, but Sears does alot more :D

Sears: $55 Billion in Revenue, with 5.3 billion In cash yearly
Cheesecake: $228 Million in Revenue with No In Cash...

I myself sell over $1million in appliances and just my department does over $25 million yearly(my store is a $60 million a year store, I used to be the Brand Central assistant Manager, but Selling makes me more money, ALOT more). Only difference is you work in a hot crowded kitchen.

And Twice as many hours as me would be between 90-110 hours a week
(And Im a full time student)

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
SilverSpecial said:
LOL I call out because I can, I get paid sick days, so I take em as I can!! I have been to the Cheesecake, There is one at my mall, I know the business it does, but Sears does alot more :D

Sears: $55 Billion in Revenue, with 5.3 billion In cash yearly
Cheesecake: $228 Million in Revenue with No In Cash...

I myself sell over $1million in appliances and just my department does over $25 million yearly(my store is a $60 million a year store, I used to be the Brand Central assistant Manager, but Selling makes me more money, ALOT more). Only difference is you work in a hot crowded kitchen.

And Twice as many hours as me would be between 90-110 hours a week
(And Im a full time student)
your talking about worldwide for sales at sears though, derek is talking about the state of rhode island only. its the smallest state in the country, also. thats pretty legit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts