DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
-.-. --.-/ -.-. --.-/ -.-. --.- <That is CQ CQ CQ!! I think you forgot your slashes. :biggrin: I had already found the first eBay auction, and the second one is quite helpful. (both sent to my personal funding comittee for approval :biggrin:)

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
They will twist almost all the way around, I'm sure, but they weren't designed to wipe the windshield. They will either bind up against it, or stand off from it. If I remember right they stand away from the windshield when fully down, and begin to bend the higher up you go... I'll get you some pics.

·
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Does that thing have suspension?
Nope, solid axles. No steering either. Kinda has accurate looking rear suspension, but front seems less accurate/detailed.

·
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Ughhh, I used to work at that joint!

There's a guy from another forum from that area too, and I thought his name might have been Charles. Would have been scarry if that was his model.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Pretty cool... I can't believe the amount of detail in the interior.

The only models I've ever seen of the second gen variety were the NASCAR ones and the occasional cop car. I'd love to find one like that of a regular (like an ES) second gen!

·
15,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I have looked and looked, and there is a purple second gen Concord out there - supposed to be slammed and painted ghetto - but I've only seen a cover of the box, and it is only a drawing of the model, not a picture of the assembled one.... So, not sure what it looks like. There is a 1:43 scale Police edition that comes out of Europe, that could be down-modded to a civilian ES I'm sure, but I have no idea what it looks like up close.

Got my hands combing through a few more leads... Wanna find a blue 1994 and I also want another dark charcoal one...

21 - 40 of 84 Posts