DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
luisa will finalize time and location, he will be on the computer latter in the day, he mentioned there are good meet spots in the berlin area!!

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
How does "hooters" @ 3pm'ish" sound guys? (If not, we can ajust the time, I just want to have time in the A.M. to clean my baby all up, ect..., lol ;), any where else Joekd?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
It's kind of short notice for me. I'll see what I can do, but I work until 3:00 on Saturdays and I'm pretty sure I was supposed to do something with my dad after work.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Hey guys, I think 5pm will be better fitted for others to hang out with us, The more Treps, the better, rite?, ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
How about 4pm, I have to be at the hospital for 6 and if the meet gets together for 5 then I really won't be able to see you guys for that long.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Barto1127 said:
How about next weekend, when I have goodies to sell. This weekend I'm bringing my car back to stock.
Back to stock, I shutter the thought.

Sooooooooooooooo what goodies?

·
Registered
662 Posts
arch spoiler, joe kd intake, body kit, exhaust setup, 7 color underglow LED set, special wheels wrapped with toyos (but there's already a thread on that).

Like I said idk if I can make this weekend, I'm not sure if my car will be driveable or in one piece.

·
Registered
662 Posts
luisa said:
how much $ for the intake setup Barto?, and what is included with it?.
It's the drop in filter one, check out my sig thread, cardomain page, or joe kds website if it's still up. It's dark blue. I think it was a little cheaper than $200 new, so if that's the case I'd sell it for like 70 bucks maybe?

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Hooters was a good one last time, wouldnt mind it again this saturday Dennis, ;) than we can just meet up at another parking lot after, for some more fun, heh?, ;)

(also:) I have some parts for sale as well, so If anyone is interested, I can bring some stufff from my last for sale thread, that I had awhile ago, if anyone wants anything, ;), PM me, or holler at Dennis 'O' or Ozzy, If Im not on guys, ;) ttyl guys

~LU~

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
luisa said:
Hooters was a good one last time, wouldnt mind it again this saturday Dennis, ;) than we can just meet up at another parking lot after, for some more fun, heh?, ;)

(also:) I have some parts for sale as well, so If anyone is interested, I can bring some stufff from my last for sale thread, that I had awhile ago, if anyone wants anything, ;), PM me, or holler at Dennis 'O' or Ozzy, If Im not on guys, ;) ttyl guys

~LU~
You had a plenum, didn't you? Stop tempting me!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts