DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well friday is finally here, cant wait till 5:00 am so I can get in my car and finally drive it somewhere other than work !!!!! I think it's about 180 miles, so about 2.5 hrs...LOL I cant wait to turn the rest of my interior lights BLUE !!!!! Thank's a million Brando !!!!!! Looking forward to hangin out with everyone, let me know Josh if there is anything you need me to bring....

ATTENDING: Tom, Brando, Dennis, Louie, and of corse Josh. Anyone else???:beer1:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Who's bringing the donuts? 3.5 hour drive for me, will def. be meal time when I arrive!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks for leaving the yard and not telling me, it was great walking around the junkyard trying to find you guys when you had already left, I was still in the Chryslers looking for vans...could have called me on my cell to regroup. I finally went out to see if Brando's car was still there and seen everyone had left. Had I not tried calling a couple of you to find you when I was still in the yard, would you have bothered calling me back to tell me what was going on?

Real courteous.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,552 Posts
They must really like you!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Thanks for leaving the yard and not telling me, it was great walking around the junkyard trying to find you guys when you had already left, I was still in the Chryslers looking for vans...could have called me on my cell to regroup. I finally went out to see if Brando's car was still there and seen everyone had left. Had I not tried calling a couple of you to find you when I was still in the yard, would you have bothered calling me back to tell me what was going on?

Real courteous.
I was looking for you when we got ready to leave. Everyone asked me where you went, I didn't know. We got out to the car, and saw your car was there, we decided to call you then.
Louie was using my phone to call his wife, so Josh called you.

Sorry Dennis, wasn't our intention to leave you behind. I didn't see where you went, and when I was asked, I didn't know what to say??

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Pictures from the meet....

Josh and Brandon doing some work...

Louie doing some work too...

"The Parts Whore"

The Honduh.....

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Josh, Thank's for the hospitality, Brandon thanks a million, i was in a trance staring at it all the way home 2hrs 50 min, I love it and will try and post some pic's tomorrow night, Tom and Dennis always a pleasure hanging out with you Guy's.....fkin tired off to bed......

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was looking for you when we got ready to leave. Everyone asked me where you went, I didn't know. We got out to the car, and saw your car was there, we decided to call you then.
Louie was using my phone to call his wife, so Josh called you.

Sorry Dennis, wasn't our intention to leave you behind. I didn't see where you went, and when I was asked, I didn't know what to say??
Even if you didn't know exactly where I was you knew I was looking for 02+ vans. Even if you didn't know that, no-one called me when you got to the parling lot, that is not possible. By the time Josh called me back you guys had been gone long enough for Josh to be directing Brando to turn onto New York street. Either of you could have called me as you were about to head out to let me know. I was trying to call both of you and wandering around the yard for a good while, obviously you had been gone a while. Your timeline is not accurate and I'm dissapointed in not only the lack of courtesy shown, but now the re-writing of history to minimize it. I don't know why you don't just acknowledge what ACTUALLY happened, it would make it easier to let it go.

Whatever.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Even if you didn't know exactly where I was you knew I was looking for 02+ vans. Even if you didn't know that, no-one called me when you got to the parling lot, that is not possible. By the time Josh called me back you guys had been gone long enough for Josh to be directing Brando to turn onto New York street. Either of you could have called me as you were about to head out to let me know. I was trying to call both of you and wandering around the yard for a good while, obviously you had been gone a while. Your timeline is not accurate and I'm dissapointed in not only the lack of courtesy shown, but now the re-writing of history to minimize it. I don't know why you don't just acknowledge what ACTUALLY happened, it would make it easier to let it go.

Whatever.
I knew what you were looking for, but I didn't know you were still looking for that. I never meant to say that time didn't pass, Louie was using my phone, and everyone was asking me if I had talked to you. I couldn't since my phone was being used. Dennis, i am sorry...I am not trying to rewrite history, I just wasn't clear about the description of the time line that the events took place on. Again, both Josh and myself are very sorry about what happened. He didn't know what to say about the situation, and I know he feels bad about it too. All I can say in our defense is that both Louie and Brandon were under some time constraints to get done with their project to get heading home.

I'll call you later on today and we can hash it out.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Dennis, in retrospect, once I saw your car still in the lot, I could have stayed behind and waited for you, or gone back in to find you. I didn't, we all saw your car in the lot, and I even pointed it out. I am sorry I didn't make that choice, I clearly made the wrong choice. I will take responsibility for that.

Again, I am sorry.

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
I don't mean to thread-jack, but I must know more about this PB pie that I must have missed by not attending the meet! :biggrin:

(I :love: PB pie of most any variety!)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not just the PB pie, but Manns Grill is an experience you must have when coming to Indy. A run down, dirty place with wood paneling, fish trophies, Nascar decor with heaping piles of food smothered in gravy served by usually hot, but slightly toothless waitresses in Daisy Duke shorts.

How to describe the PB pie...almost like a massive heap of peanut butter fudge on a graham cracker crust with a foot of real whipped cream on top. Everytime I eat a piece I feel like I've gone into sugar-shock.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts