DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to organize a mini-meet in the Raleigh, NC area for this coming weekend. If you have any interest and/or a an interesting place to meet, please speak up!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Was thinking the same thing, too soon.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interest in this meet is low; perhaps I started too late.

I'm coming anyway so if you want to get together for a micro-meet (i.e. a little Waffle House or beer time) send me a p.m. (No LH car this trip...)

I'll be up again near Christmas should I/we try again?

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,341 Posts
Interest in this meet is low; perhaps I started too late.

I'm coming anyway so if you want to get together for a micro-meet (i.e. a little Waffle House or beer time) send me a p.m. (No LH car this trip...)

I'll be up again near Christmas should I/we try again?
We could set something up for after the first of the year. I am planning a trip down there at some point, it would be cool to do it along with the meet. Christmas is no good for me.

·
Premium Member
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to organize a mini-meet in the Raleigh, NC area for this coming weekend. If you have any interest and/or a an interesting place to meet, please speak up!
Despite the low interest, we (PT and I) had a micro-meet anyway at a nearby salvage yard. We checked out the DC stock and got a few parts each.

I even got a spare screwdriver...:dunno:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts