DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Virginia members:

Trying to hook up with Captain in Fredricksburg this Sunday. Trying to do lunch/brunch if he is up for it. Plus my wife wants to go shopping in some of the stores around the area where I am proposing to meet (so bring your better halves along..).

My wife has been wanting to go to 'Cheeseburger In Paradise', the Jimmy Buffet restaurant in Fredricksburg (across from the Super-Walmart right off exit 130B on I-95 south of F-burg..). There are other stores in the area she also wants to check out.... Want to meet there, let's say 12:30 on Sunday?...Bring your better half along, maybe we send the women to go shopping and we mod in the parking lot!!!!!!......

Anybody else up for a little Parrothead adventure?..... Might just have to wear a Buffet T-shirt.... (and my Dodge hoodie over it view the temps around here.....

All the best

Marty

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sh**t, just realized I drove by Williamsburg VA last Saturday on the way to Va Beach... I got to remember your location.... Could have stopped and met for coffee.... LOL... will definitely keep you in mind for future get-togethers....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts