DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

When should we meet?

• January 31?

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Earlier? (Specify in the thread.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • February? (Specify date in the thread.)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We haven't had one of these in a long time, so I say we should do one, a winter get together.

We could head out to the mall, do lunch, and whatever else comes to mind. Come on people, throw out some ideas of what to do!

A date I am gunning for is January 31, a Saturday, but if that doesn't work, we could do earlier or some time in February.

What do the rest of you think?

Remember, this is what happens if you don't show up, or show up late:

:D

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
King Winky said:
A date I am gunning for is January 31, a Saturday, but if that doesn't work, we could do earlier or some time in February.

What do the rest of you think?
That's my wife's birthday so I don't think I will be able to make it

oh wait, Im not a Minnesota chapter member.... :D

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Yah, I would think about comin too but I dont think you Minn People want us Iowa people hanging out with ya! ;)

Unless of couse you want us too. I need an excuse to bring that IP harness I have for Rapid up to him. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Sounds good for me. Then again being on SSDI i have all kinds of free time. 'The Mopar Permance motor mount and bobbly strut and high Permance Computer came in to day. Will be installing them in today.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Dude, I have an idea. We have Rapid find us a place where we can do his ATC mod...then we all do it. That might be fun!

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I really dont know if I could make it. Money will be a little tight with school and until my tax return comes. But, we'll see.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Jan. 31 works for me. I'll try to do some research and see what's going on around town.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I'll be home from March 1st to March 8th, let's have a meet then. :p

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
that is the weekend after i start my job in downtown milwaukee... <yawn>

I *might* be able to make a drive up there...

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
What job is this Mike? Can you say Mini Meets all the time? Heh, well maybe not all the time.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
its a Java/Struts/Oracle Software Engineering job... definalty downtown. definately right next to hooters. :)

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Seeing as if I don't come, someone is going to scratch my paint job, that weekend of the 31st sounds good to me.

Say, I just found out that my next door neighbor is a stripper. Maybe we could. . .nevermind.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
King Winky said:
Remember, this is what happens if you don't show up, or show up late:

:D
EEEEEE!!! I'd hate to be that guy!!!

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, you would. :D

Don't worry if you can't make this one. You know us Minnesota guys, its like a once a month thing. :)

Since most people voted for the 31st, lets start a list:

When: Saturday, January 31, 2004
Where: Mall of America, big north parking lot. (Al? Map please.)

KingWinky - Matt

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I'm not sure about the meet, but I found some kiddy drawing from a while ago. :)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts