DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does someone on this forum have aftermarket mirrors. I could've sworn I saw a pic on this forum of an Intrepid with LED turn signal mirrors. Can someone point me in the right direction of this Intrepid??? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I should've been more specific. I meant mirrors with the LED towards the front of the mirror, like the Mercedes.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
what you saw were probably what's pictured below, they are off of a chrysler 300M special edition, and are pretty pricy, sometimes once in a blue moon you might find a decent priced set on eBay.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I own the car in those two pics. All 300m specials (2002 and up) come with those mirrors. Those same mirrors will fit on a 2nd Gen Intrepid. LOTS of wiring to do to get these working... and it is not easy. Requires running new wires into the doors, and on the Intrepid its close to an impossible task to do.

Looks great after you are done though. Check out my sig thread and U can see more pics. :D

Glad you liked them. You said the EXACT reason why I went through the trouble of installing these. "Cause they resemble a Mercedes". :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks pill. After looking at them closely, I'm actually thinking of getting a 2 sets. One for the Trep and one for the Imp. Check out my page on the Imp, if you want. Just cut and paste.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Ok... just so you know... they don't make those mirrors in White since you cannot get white on a 300m special. The choice of colors are Black, Blue, and Silver I believe. You could get black. Or just get them and have them re-painted. They would probably look badass in white.

Good luck wiring them. I don't know about the Impala or if these will even mount properly on an Impala.

They will mount pretty easily to the Intrepid. Its the same exact bolt pattern. The wiring is just a *****. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where there's a will, there's a way. I have a buddy who does anything from body to mechanical work. We'll figure it out. He's the one who bonded my hood and grille.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i don;t know if this well help but i actually proced those mirrors the other day from chrysler. they run $286.20 that is a little to rich for my blood as a alt try going to pepboys on the web and look at the extrnal led lights for mirrors. I plan on getting some normal 300m mirros and doing that to them then getting the muth addon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Tilt, I was thinking about that too. I'll be checking that out this weekend. I'll experiment with the Impala. If it goes easy, I'll try with the Intrepid. If not, I'll spend the $286. Thanks for the info, Tilt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you talking about a light that attaches to the mirrors??? I 'm hoping to find a carbon-fiber mirror with the LED's already in it. Then the muth addon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts