DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing if anyone is around Missouri.

Would love to hook up and do some video recording, can put it up on the net for the intrepid peepz.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Well I'm in Iowa and go to Jefferson City quite a bit, around once a month or so I would say. Maybe we could meet up some time.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yo yo representin KCMO better hurry it up tho im gettin a cherokee and my bros takin over the keys to the trep Im sure hed be game tho to roll to jeff city

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gormo66 said:
Well I'm in Iowa and go to Jefferson City quite a bit, around once a month or so I would say. Maybe we could meet up some time.

--Gorm
We just had a big car show in Jeff,

Pictures from Show

My trep was not in it due to Tranny issues, didn't want to make a 45min drive and have the chance of it going out on me

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Dang, Ryans is my favorite place to eat too. You guys must have had the show near that little strip mall with the Car Audio shop in it.

--Gorm

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gormo66 said:
Dang, Ryans is my favorite place to eat too. You guys must have had the show near that little strip mall with the Car Audio shop in it.

--Gorm
Sound Performance, a sponsor of our car club No-Rulz (www.no-rulz.net)

They have one every year, when they start planning it again, I will post it up here

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Definitely let me know I'll represent my car audio shop down there with a couple dub 7's in the back of the trep or my cherokee

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
95trep said:
Definitely let me know I'll represent my car audio shop down there with a couple dub 7's in the back of the trep or my cherokee
That's cool, I will try to let you know the next time we plan to head to KC with my car club.

If you are ever in Sedalia much, let me know.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
alright man looks like I'll be rollin a 91 jimmy instead but dub 7's none the less

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
IntrepidLHS said:
Is this dude for real?:confused:
OLD ASS THREAD!!!
Yes this dude is for real its in the works just waiting for my accomodation papers to go through, pay off my loans, transmission and the typical bullshit that comes along with trying to do a crazy stereo. I've still got the trep I cant rid of the damn thing im gonna be buried with it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts