DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
I'm blown away!! I want to thank everyone for voting in the COTM. Some months it is very difficult to vote for only one car and this month was no exception I would have liked to have voted for 2 or 3 rides LOL!.

I'm not very good with speeches but I am humbled by the recognition and appreciate the honor of being COTM.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
I'm blown away!! I want to thank everyone for voting in the COTM. Some months it is very difficult to vote for only one car and this month was no exception I would have liked to have voted for 2 or 3 rides LOL!.

I'm not very good with speeches but I am humbled by the recognition and appreciate the honor of being COTM.
Thank you all again and again.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,625 Posts
Gongratulations!

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wow, great car, congrats, and all that mileage!

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
Congrads on COTM, I still need to see this car...and the odometer.
LOL, if I had realized you were in VB, I would have arranged a meet on the fly or in Corolla, maybe next time. Corolla came out of Irene fine except on the sound side. Those folk got hit real bad.

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
LOL, if I had realized you were in VB, I would have arranged a meet on the fly or in Corolla, maybe next time. Corolla came out of Irene fine except on the sound side. Those folk got hit real bad.
Photo shoot on the Ocracoke ferry would be cool!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.