DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok its been a while since the last Minnessota MOA meet and ill be visiting my family the last weekend of February so i talked with Keith and we decided we should have a meet the 26th. Anyone else interested?.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
MOA meet with guest of honor Ray!!!

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Dang...so close and yet so far.

Maybe I could make it a couple days ahead and help Al FINALLY get his ATC done. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hell yes I'll be there!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Yes i will be there. What time are you thinking about?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I suppose I'll PM everyone I can think of that might want to come, since someone always complains that they knew nothing about a meet.

Maybe meet sometime around noonish?

EDIT - I just sent like 15 PM's to anyone I noticed who was ever at, or had interest in, an MOA meet.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Knightmare said:
I suppose I'll PM everyone I can think of that might want to come, since someone always complains that they knew nothing about a meet.

Maybe meet sometime around noonish?

EDIT - I just sent like 15 PM's to anyone I noticed who was ever at, or had interest in, an MOA meet.
I'm in.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
hi. I got a PM. I have no idea if I can make it yet or not.

I will check :p

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'd love to go, but my Trep has been running like crap lately, and i don't know if it'll be able to make the trip.

Stupid intake gaskets.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Hartski said:
I'd love to go, but my Trep has been running like crap lately, and i don't know if it'll be able to make the trip.

Stupid intake gaskets.
You pay for a bit of the gas...and drive down to say Cedar Rapids...I'll pick ya up and take ya up there. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
962 Posts
I might just have to take you up on the offer Gorm. Hell, I'd drive all the way to the Amanas.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Sup RazTrep I'll down My car will be done a couple of weeks and that would be a good trip to break in the new engine so you got my number just hit me up

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Macspeed2k said:
Sup RazTrep I'll down My car will be done a couple of weeks and that would be a good trip to break in the new engine so you got my number just hit me up
chris id ride up with you but im staying with my family for the weekend and heading up friday, but if you want to meet in town sat and drive to the mall together its cool.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ok i thought i would start a list

1. Raztrep
2. Knightmare
3. Quietstatic96trep
4. Moparpartsguy
5. Spook R/T
6. RapidTransit
7. Macspeed2k