DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fellas, is this baby back on for March 2nd? Post if you think that day is good. If it doesn't word for you say something so we can work this out and get the most people there as possible.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I don't think the 2nd is going to work for me. It's my youngest daughters birthday. :(

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i got spring break and i'm gonna be out of pocket from the 8th to the 17th. maybe the next weekend after that?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I'm flexible...

Living here in the greater metroplex makes it easy on me. Other than birthdays and holidays, I can usually free up any given weekend.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*BUMP*

As of now, my schedule is flexible too......I know there were more than just us 3. :p C'mon guys! :sheep:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I'm open to just about any weekend, as long as I know at least a week and a half in advance. If we continue to wait, I may get to show off my new 18" wheels and exhaust.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I am flexible to any weekend will work for me. i will be driving the old ladys new Stratus SE being the R/T is RIP.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
ok. someone in the cities set a date or 2, and everyone can make a comment on that. okay?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
How about March 23?

Let's consider Saturday, March 23rd as a possibility.

The 16th - 17th is St. Patrick's day(s). Before then is not good for me.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I may or may not be off skiing at Lutsen on this date. I'm not entirely sure, but I think I'm leaving that night, at like 8, so this date should work for me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
MOA meet

Say I'm new to the whole Intrepid scene. Can I come by too? I'm going out of town the next day but I don't see why the 23rd couldn't work for me. Have you guys done many of these? Where do you meet?

-Later, Luis

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
23rd looks good for me.. it is the first day of my spring break.. and I am too poor to afford to go anywhere else.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well guys, I can't go if it's the 23rd for obvious reasons. If it happens, take lots of pictures for me Matt. :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Re: MOA meet

LRM214 said:
Can I come by too? Have you guys done many of these? Where do you meet? -Later, Luis
Of course you can! Everyone is welcome. Last meet (which was cancelled due to inclement weather) we we're going to meet on the top of the West Parking Ramp at Mall of America for pictures. LHSer had spoken to a guy who runs the parking and he was going to let us up there an hour before the general public. Then we were planning on lunch in the Mall (Hooters was suggested) and then maybe a run at Silicon Motor Speedway (a racing simulator).

I suggest we stick to the same itinerary. Meet at Noon, take pix, etc., etc. I'll ask one of the Moderators (LHSer) to put it on the official calendar. I'll see if he can contact that parking guy, too.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts