DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
looks great man...I still cant get over how cool everyone was. I seriously thought most of you guys were older than you were until meeting you. I cant wait till next year...maybe ill even make the trip out the international meet closer to you Kenny

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I didn't know Pat was into picking up guys ;)

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Faurtwenty said:
Hrm... just saw kenny's quote at the bottom of his post...Would it be far to say I was the 2005 Carlisle Poker Champion?

I dont know which was the official tourney, the one at the hotel or the one at bruces ...there was some stiff competition both nights ..some of the best poker i have been involved with .. :kodomagna

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
GREAT pics Kenny!
Pic # 56 : That guy lives like 9 miles south of me. He actually has TWENTY TWO thousand miles on his 1st gen.
Pic # 65 : LOL!!!!
Pic# 51 : Wurd...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NoLedge said:
im still mad you guys didnt let me get in a game it would of made it more fun trust me

Dude you showed up late on sat night...then on sunday i called you to come out to bruces and play and you declined ... :brutal_40

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
bribed the judges... pft! This coming from the guy who was handing out $5 bills to everyone who walked by with a ballot. Who would vote for a car with a factory black paint job anyway... :p

·
Registered
692 Posts
Dude you showed up late on sat night...then on sunday i called you to come out to bruces and play and you declined ...
On saturday you said you guys would play later and then when you were starting I had to go see my mom cuz it was her birthday. If you think ima not see my mom on her birthday after all shes been through this year losing both her parents...then you are far away from knowing me...simple as that

And on sunday you said you guys were playing for fun no money and then when you called all you said was about steaks going on the grill...but whatever kenny you can think what you want man...

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NoLedge said:
On saturday you said you guys would play later and then when you were starting I had to go see my mom cuz it was her birthday. If you think ima not see my mom on her birthday after all shes been through this year losing both her parents...then you are far away from knowing me...simple as that

And on sunday you said you guys were playing for fun no money and then when you called all you said was about steaks going on the grill...but whatever kenny you can think what you want man...
Dude its cool ..you know your my boy.......i was just giving you some **** ... :loser:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts