DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dain bramaged
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the recent increase in spam in this forum, I've set it to New thread Moderation.

This simply means any new threads created here have to be aproved by a moderator or admin.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
hey whatever works

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I wonder why the just choose to do it in the cool sites and not the rest of the fourms.

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
This area is really kind of defunct anyways. Most people post cool sites in the Whatever section. I say cause spammers will always be around, that we let the spammers have this section so that they don't start posting in other sections. My fear is that they'll catch on (simply by reading this sticky) that they can't post in this section and start posting in other sections.

Besides, it was kind of fun posting crap in spam threads. Either way though, you're probably only creating more work for mods/admins by having to approve threads instead of just deleting them as you see them.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
IntrepidXJ said:
i was thinking yesterday about archiving this forum for good and just let whatever be the catch all forum for stuff like this.

thoughts?
I'd be fine with that. In all honesty I just hit new psots and click on whatever post seems interesting. I don't even look at what forum they're in.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I think we should bin the cool sites area and just use the whatever section. Most of the stuff gets thrown in there anways. However, I do like the idea of checking every post before it being posted. That would be a great thing in the Buy/Sell/Trade area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts