DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone or does anyone know of anyone who had installed the rear end drive and standard inline engine and transmission into a 98 -99 Intrepid? I understand that the Intrepid was designed to be fitted with the rear drive option for sale purposes. Does anyone know what will work for that application? Kinda wondering because of the new Chargers out with the rear drive. I wonder if they can be retrofitted into these Intrepids to eliminate the troublesome engine they have? floyd

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
ok dude first welcome to the site. second teres a search tool up at the top right coner right under the private message text click that then type in what your looking for, i couldnt tell u how many times peopel talk about this you will find your answer

·
Registered
117 Posts
Read Wheel drive

I did see a bunch of these mule cars next to my work in detroit. They where 300Ms with a very high suspension and rear wheel drive and dual exhaust from the 300C, Magnum. They also had a higher hood line because of the motor. It look weird the first time I got see one, it looked like the 300m had 4X4 suspension. Yes I know of the difference in wheel base, these cars did have some body work done because of the lenght. Dam, dam I wished I had a picture phone back then..dam dam

Basicly Imagine if you took the drive train from the 300C and welded on the body from the 300M, no these cars are not very compatible but then again chrysler did it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts