DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im pretty new to this site and i'm afraid i've caught the mod bug! but i'm enjoying it :) i have a 99 Intrepid ES and have done maybe 2-3 mods but i would like to know some pretty simple modifications i could do. maybe just little things too. things that involve taking apart stuff because i enjoy that :) and suggestions would be appreciated! thank you!

Jimmy B

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Well for starters....
-300m Cluster
-Lighted Key ring
-3.89 gears
-Intake Spacer
-Bored throttle body

the list goes on. Just start checking out peoples sigs for ideas. Thats how I got started

·
Bitches be like...
16,618 Posts
heated leather,
ATC if you don't have it
chrome interior door handles/switches
Concorde Cluster>300m cluster
dimming mirror
lighted visors
EVIC
CAI
tinted tails
Spyders/black diamond head lights
Dual exhaust
300m interior swap

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Auto headlights

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
lighted key ring is a pretty simple cheap mod to do. Spyder headlights are personally one of my favorite mods so far, that along with the dual exhaust. The exhaust would be a lil bit more tho

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Auto headlights
Got the auto headlight switch from a fellow member, paintballdude05. works great! the tinted tail-lights are pretty sweet sounding too. right now i'm trying to find some speakers for the front two doors. when i bought the car they were just annihilated. the back speakers in this car pack a pretty good punch! i don't know if there stock or not but if they are props to infinity. the bass is more than half down and it rattles the whole car! :D

·
Registered
6,638 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Got the auto headlight switch from a fellow member, paintballdude05. works great!
Did you install / connect the sun sensor to go with it? I initially installed just the switch for a daytime running lights substitute. Later I completed the install with the sun sensor.

Another one for the list:
daytime running lights (super easy, pretty hard to remove though)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did you install / connect the sun sensor to go with it? I initially installed just the switch for a daytime running lights substitute. Later I completed the install with the sun sensor.

Another one for the list:
daytime running lights (super easy, pretty hard to remove though)
My car already had the sun sensor in it. mine were just plug and play and they worked beautifully!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Dont forget LED interior lights and while your at it, Switchback front signal LED's.

HID is a great addition as well!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,823 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Modding is a pretty slipper , be careful......
?

But ditto. Its all what your imagination can dream up. I have relocated or modified just about everything on the car...

Sorry if they were mentioned:

Lighted keyring
Reverse visor clips
Leather shift bezel
DRL module
300M seats

all easy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts