DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I think if you go with the Charger spoiler it will look better, the seat covers is up to your taste, the Konig wheels are cool, the other mods are good to go

Tom

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think if you go with the Charger spoiler it will look better, the seat covers is up to your taste, the Konig wheels are cool, the other mods are good to go

Tom
Seat covers and rim color are gonna come into play when I get my paint job done next year! It's gonna be F--IN nice!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Spoilerdepot is a place you can get a spoiler

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
U can get it in factory colors. Idk about carbon fiber. I wouldnt think so

·
Registered
689 Posts
The problem with carbon fiber is after a short time it starts to look like ****, the clear peels, look worse than a factory paint delame.

Tom

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The problem with carbon fiber is after a short time it starts to look like ****, the clear peels, look worse than a factory paint delame.

Tom
Yeah but still .... I might go with a carbon fiber hood and side skirts ... but not wing ... not sure yet. all I know is its gonna look beast when I am done in the next few years!!

All this is going to get done when I am done with engine work

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Not to be a kill joy...but before I would do anything, change the waterpump and timing chain. Otherwise all these ideas could be all for naught

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not to be a kill joy...but before I would do anything, change the waterpump and timing chain. Otherwise all these ideas could be all for naught
already planned on it... im just planning out what im gonna start doing next year after the body work gets done and im done painting the car. after the dent in my rear quarter panel is fixed and the car gets repainted im gonna start on the body... i mean im gonna get the headlights and intake right after the engine work is done but thats nothing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts