DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ..whos working on those last minute mods for the show. For me, a little air and completely redoing my trunk....its a ***** ..

:brutal_32

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Still working on the wifes PT Cruiser. Got the wood dash kit last week installed. So far MSD coil and wiring, Airaid CAI, Painted valve cover lettering and intake manifold, PT Cruiser Mud flaps, green fuzzy dice, chrome exhaust tip, On order Chrome belt line kit, chrome side spears, chrome grill overlay,third brake light graphic,chrome coin insert,cruiser seat belt pads, next month get front windows tinted.

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I have a couple days off before the meet. I won't have any big mods for the meet.

I did do a bunch of mods inbetween Oct-May that will be shown at the meet though.

--Gorm

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Oh man..........I got quite a bit of wiring that needs doing, a 300m cluster is going in, I gotta de-uglify my interior a bit (gotta come up with something to cover the hole that the manual seat frame left with the 300M passenger seat.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i would like to get my subs in a new enclosure, like a different one i saw in a trep. just im not sure i can make that happen lol

im a take a shot at it thou

ALi

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
LHSDriver01 said:
ditto. But i've got the entire week before the meet off from work, so we'll see what happens when i get bored :D
Just thinking of all the preparetion i did for last years IM, and how little I need to do this year. :grinno:

I replaced or upgraded all these parts from my 95' Corde the week before the IM last year:

Edit: Add this door panel to that pile as well ;)

I'm actully having trouble finding stuff to do other than some extra cleaning...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Nothin really ..mostly like ray with cosmetics and cleaning...i have alot of new stuff that no one has seen anyway since i have never been to a meet....oh i got a mod...the ****in dent in my car door from when i spun out on i-57...(thinks back on that day...)...maybe add a few more lights maybe have some other stuff as well...we'll see..

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
OK, I got my brakes done yesterday :D........took its toll on me though, was NOT feeling well last night (sun/heat stroke) and had to stay home from work.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I might wash mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts