DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I was thinking about some mods to get done over the winter, if I don't decide to buy an "Ol' School" with my extra $$$! This is where I turn it over to you all for ideas. I have a lot of my own, but am curious to see what everyone else comes up with. You all know my ride by now, if not hit up my CarDomain page here: http://www.cardomain.com/id/unkut2003

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
hmmmm, if i was u, id by a BRONCO, i been wanting an old OJ style one for YEARS, beef uo the suspension, some twenkie fours and some mickey tompson tires, and u set

ALi

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Goliath27 said:
hmmmm, if i was u, id by a BRONCO, i been wanting an old OJ style one for YEARS, beef uo the suspension, some twenkie fours and some mickey tompson tires, and u set

ALi

Nah, I'm a old Chevy/Olds type of guy!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
im a chevelle type but something inside of me is saying O J

ALi

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
thats a lil pricey, ill at least get me a chevelle from either 69'(power) or a chevelle from 70-72' (looks)

NEVER BUY A MALIBU, ull woop ur own ass for it, save time and money and get a damn SS, look at me, i got an SE that has the ES stuff, just weaker

ALi

·
Registered
128 Posts
it seems like you got all the styling covered so why not turn to performance, aftermarket intake, nitrous, **** anything and everything, make it run as good as it looks, ya know

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
DAMN RWH has a good point, invest baby, at LEAST get your self some SE gears, thats a cheap way to ugrade ur ****

O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J O J

ALi

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Id pimp out the concorde man..

Get an Air Intake..i still see you dont have one
And buy that BAD ASS system that you know you will die without
And maybe some orange neons..just for show

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imadreadhead said:
Id pimp out the concorde man..

Get an Air Intake..i still see you dont have one
And buy that BAD ASS system that you know you will die without
And maybe some orange neons..just for show

LOL, this may sound crazy, but with all my thinking of mods, a system never crossed my mind!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Ok...I'll fix your dilemna...drive the 'Corde, skip the "Ol Skool" ride and send the extra money to me! Problem solved! :biggrin:

Seriously... I've been down that road many many times. That's how I got started on my "flock" of Thunderbirds. I built 1 very nice ride, then looked for something to build that I could play around with during the "off-season". Next thing I know, I had 6 more Thunderbirds in my yard! Not a single one of them stayed stock once I got ahold of it! I built 2 for show, 2 for the strip, 1 for road courses (Silver State Classic), and 2 for daily driving with a little something extra under the hood just for fun! Be careful...once you've been bitten, it's a disease! lol! Whatever you do, don't get too carried away that you forget about that sexy 'Corde!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I THINK CPEREZ44 gets a cookie, good one their

allso, i would look into that system thing, just DONT BUY AUDIOBAHN

ALi

·
Registered
434 Posts
Unkut,
Put an Xbox in your ride and buy extensions and run the controler wires up through the mid console b/w the bucket seats. And where you have the rear arm rest when the arm rest is down you should make the rear of the seat be able to detach and that way you can access the Xbox. Thats what i want to do its been my idea for a while

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now you guys are gettin' me thinkin! Some duals, a new system, and maybee leather/suade interior! It's all coming together, lol! I just heard from my source of income (insurance comp.), lol, and $3k it is!

·
Registered
434 Posts
im likin the idea of leather/suede interior. maybe get some orange inserts or orange centers. and that would look pretty damn nice for a custom mod. Set your whole car off!!! But i know that this would be pointless but paint the controllers to an Xbox(if you install one) the same color as your car. And youll have the tightest corde ive seen(not as if you dont already)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts