DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I was messing around the other day at work when I was bored and decided to modify a couple of Intrepids. Since I don't have any pics of my own I grabbed a couple from the picture section. Danny and Randy I hope you don't mind that I used you cars. If you do mind let me know and I'll take them off. This is all in good clean fun.

First Set: Black CHRYSLER Intrepid R/T Front View
Original Picture
Small Ribs Removed
All Ribs Removed
Middle Rib Removed
Three Small Ribs
Smaller Fog Lights

Second Set: Randy's (Intrepid98) '98 ES Side View
Original Picture
Coverted To A To Door
Side Skirts & Spoiler (From a 1996 Toyota Supra)
Skirts, Spoiler & Brake Vent (From a Ferrari 360 Modena

Thats all for now.
Hey if you guys want to see anything added to one of these cars or your let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Later
Brian
'99 Chrysler Intrepid, Inferno Red

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris,
Do you have a nice, high res, non-optimized picture? The ones that are there are good but they have been optimized so when I increase the resolution there is a lot of grainy spots.
If you don't thats ok I'll work with these ones.

Brian

·
Registered
105 Posts
Brian,
Those mods are nice, I especially like the two door.

·
Registered
299 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
hey brian, i sent u a private messege, i dont know if i sent it right, let me know if u got it, if not i will resend what i was gonna tell u

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris
yup I just got your message.
I'm going to start working on your car today cause I don't have much to do at work.
The bigs pics are perfect, thanks. It makes thing a lot easier to work with

Brian

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok here you go.
A '93 Intrepid with the following:
First Picture
- side skirts from a 1997 Ford Contour SVT
- rear brake vent from a 19?? Toyota MR2 Turbo

In the second picture it has a spoiler from a 1996 Toyota Supra

The Front picture has an air dam from a BMW Z3. I don't really like the look of it now but I have a meeting and can't perfect it.

Original Picture
First Picture
Second Picture

Front Picture

Thats all for now.

Brian

·
Registered
299 Posts
holy S**T!! thats awesome brian...thanks a lot!! they look almost perfect...love the 2 door, and how u did the tint...thats so cool...if u dont mind, if ya want u can do other stuff if u dont mind, like different rims or somethin...whatever u think is a good idea, go ahead and do...thanks!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Okay, okay... someone out there (Brian?) with Photoshop do your magic with my trep... want to see the cool results, 'cause you do great work. Just make sure you remember that I am definitely not a rice boy... (I just opened up a can of worms, heh heh)

wolf out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rarewolf,
I need to ask the same question....do you have a high quality picture? The one side of your car thats here isn't a very good one and in order to get the best results I need a really good one. :cool:

thanks
Brian

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok after much searching and thinking I ahve put a set of Speed Star Racing GT1 White rims on Chris's 93 Trep.

Click Here

I can't seem to find a spoiler that will suit this car. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Two tone paint anyone?

Damn I have too much time on my hands during the day. But I like doing so.

Two Tone Paint

Brian

PS if the images that I make are too large for those with dial-up connections let me know and I'll make some smaller ones. I just like to preserve the quality.

·
Registered
299 Posts
looks good brian, how bout some chrome rims or 300m rims on my trep, just a suggestion....THANKS

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Which ones would you like?
These ones I use to like but not anymore.
These I love.

let me know which ones and I will find the chrome ones instead of these silver ones.

·
Registered
299 Posts
yo brian...i like the first ones, (chromed)

can u do me a big favor, can u put them on my car how it was origianlly, (no mods that u added)...just like rims on my actual car)
can u put ATFchargers, the White ones, and the 300m chromed (1st ones) on my car as it was (4 door reg.) thanks a lot...i was just gonna do this as a judge to see what it actually looks like on my car...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts