DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics from Shawn's meet in Canada!

These can be edited upon request, or you can PM me on the LHf site tomorrow (still banned until tonight I believe...) and I can e-mail you the original.

Neurotic Dave's Murdered out 300M

Just got to the yard; my dirty car with Martin's SXT and Redneck Dave's R/T

Rob's bought a lot of goodies for his rice!

Cleanest car I've ever seen!

Peter Griffin, his kid, and his disabled car

OoOh...the guys on LHF are going to have a blast with this badging!

Rob's Rice

Shawn's car

Doug's SE (and I think that's Redneck Dave back there)

Martin's gorgeous SXT (with Special exhaust!)

Halloween car!!! Dan's Daytona

Beach shots:

Drivers with their cars:

Doug with his beautiful SE

Michael Moore with the fast 300M

Shawn (cokey11) and his car

Cribrocks

Gangsta Dave and his murder-mobile

The guy with the first-gen

Dan and his Daytona

Martin (Tintin555) and his gorgeous SXT

Redneck Dave and his virgin R/T

Last but not least, me with my fake R/T

Michael Moore trying to get in the back of Redwing's Town Car

And Shawn gets in and they spooned

"I love you...you love me..."

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I like the Michael Moore reference....
Being a conservative....that is even funnier.
That Coon Skip cap will be at your door for XMAS!!

:)

BTW Adi, good pictures my friend.
Didn't you take any of my car?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took a couple of your car... nothing significant though. I'll upload more onto LHF tonight or tomorrow, bud.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well done Adi -- as usual.
I don't mind the redneck reference....hell, that fits the bill. But virgin R/T??? She WAS, until I joined this site! The list of upgrades, modifications, and corrections is growing...and one day I'll get around to posting them all on these boards....and I just might call you to take the pic that forms my sig page...if I ever figure out how the hell to do that.
nice pics Adi. And yes....even your car looked good....as long as the hood was down.
Cheers!

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Best quote of the meet. (paraphrased)

The set up......... Adi left for a date with his G/F

10 minutes later Adi pulls back in to Shawns.........

Adi: "My Stereo doesn't work"
Shawn: after checking it out.... "You have to turn up the volumn Adi"

·
Registered
739 Posts

Correction:

Dave and Adi leave for Mississauga

Adi pulls off and 5 minutes later stops.

Adi: "None of my speakers work"
Dave: "Sonova!!"

Adi U-turns, Dave follows. Dave speeds past, breaks, and adi almost smashes into him

Dave: "You freaking MORON!"

Hey Adi, I await my sig!

Excellent pictures though. My car looks sleek in that shot. Looks like its running on air with those tires. No nice shots of it at the lake?

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

The **** are you guys smoking?! I was playing it VERY loudly and all of a sudden everything went DEAD... except my two subs kept booming.

Just restarted the car at Shawn's and all worked fine.

·
Registered
211 Posts
So....the real question we all want answered.....did you make it back for your date in 2 hours???? me and shadowvox took the 'over' on this one...and are very curious to know what time it was when you showed up for your date!
Cheers Adi....and the subs sounded good. The music didn't sound that great, but the subs were doing their job pretty good!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
So....the real question we all want answered.....did you make it back for your date in 2 hours???? me and shadowvox took the 'over' on this one...and are very curious to know what time it was when you showed up for your date!
Cheers Adi....and the subs sounded good. The music didn't sound that great, but the subs were doing their job pretty good!!
I think he made it, just ubber late.

We left Grande Pointe around 8, and I made it in the hotel around 1030-1045. And that was doing 75-80 the whole time.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
So....the real question we all want answered.....did you make it back for your date in 2 hours????
Physically impossible. 50 mile max speed limit from Woodstock to Kitchener with "s" curve construction, pilons, etc. Would have to drive 100 mph+ all the way to do it.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got home around 10:15. Wasn't too bad... I was following a Volkswagen Passat taht was doing about 145 the whole way... almsot wanted to thank him! Date was at 10, and I literally picked her up at 10:20 or so... it was not bad!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Got home around 10:15. Wasn't too bad... I was following a Volkswagen Passat taht was doing about 145 the whole way... almsot wanted to thank him! Date was at 10, and I literally picked her up at 10:20 or so... it was not bad!
Adi, that is not possible.
Unless you had a Flux Capacitor stuffed in that trunk somewhere, that is impossible.
You left well after 2000. IIRC, it was closer to 2030. You are saying you arrived at 2220
That is 1 hour 50 minutes.

The base distance from Chatham to Toronto is 292 km
Even if you maintained 145 km/hr the whole way, 100% of the time, even on the surface streets (not just on the 401) you would be 10 minutes beyond what you claimed.

So, unless you managed to bend the space/time continuum, it didn't happen like that.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Adi, that is not possible.
Unless you had a Flux Capacitor stuffed in that trunk somewhere, that is impossible.
You left well after 2000. IIRC, it was closer to 2030. You are saying you arrived at 2220
That is 1 hour 50 minutes.

The base distance from Chatham to Toronto is 292 km
Even if you maintained 145 km/hr the whole way, 100% of the time, even on the surface streets (not just on the 401) you would be 10 minutes beyond what you claimed.

So, unless you managed to bend the space/time continuum, it didn't happen like that.
Ahhh but remember Tom..... That is Canadian time and there is an exchange rate from US time and Canada time when making it to a date.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts