DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I started a new job a few weeks ago and am really loving it, esp the MONEY! Anyway I said to my wife, "hon I really need new tires for my car, like real soon." She says "O.K., but don't get too crazy....) Well, to make a short story long; 4 new 17" wheels are being UPS'd to me now, 4 BFG g-force's sized 245/45/17 are on the way in about 1-2 weeks, a factory spoiler was located in a salvage yard (on it's way), a set of "vent visors" are going on tomorrow, AND I think I found IT!!!!!! A Superchips reprogammable 1995 3.5 v6 engine controller!!! WOOO HOOO! That ones gonna be a bit though, I'm going to Indianapolis the end of this month for the Formula One race!

Needless to say, the dog and I are sharing a spot on the floor. :p

·
Registered
69 Posts
What wheels did you order for your car? Is your car lowered?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sorry to tell ya this dude, you can only reprogram the '93s and '94s. In '95 Chrysler switched to OBD II. Probably the best bet is to find one from '94, since that year had the alarm and cuise control and '93 didn't offer the alarm.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To answer both of you guys' questions, first, the wheels are off a 2000 300M. They're 17 x 7.5, "sparkle silver" split 5 spoke aluminums. Nope not lowered (YET) working on that for next summer, unless dealer I work for lets me borrow a 4x4 over the winter!

The PCM I found is out of '94 Brun, the trick was finding a 94 that will run a 95. I/we had to cross production numbers, calibration codes and all sorts of stuff for this one. I don't have the PCM in my hands yet, but it's going to be "loaned" to me to see if this works. It's gonna be a bit of time first, so I'll let you's know what happens when I get it.

Hey kilrfx, where in jersey are you?

[ September 18, 2001: Message edited by: silver ghost ]

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those are sweet rims. They will look great on an Intrepid. Be sure to try and post some pics.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Silver,

I am in Bregen County. Where in Central Jersey are you?? If you want lowering spring I am selling mine pretty cheap... As for the wheels, those are kick ass but I will give you one little tip: Get spacers to bring them out a little. I put them on my LHS and they sat in a little too much. If you space them out it makes the car look really wide and it just looks soooo much better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts