DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think that maybe we should make like a calender and sell it to help make the money for the site. Like maybe a one for next year and go ahead and begin selling them. We could see how much it would cost and what not then figure out a price to sell them for. Do possibly a 12 month with a different car on each month. 6 first gens, and 6 2nd gens. Members could submit photos and we could have a vote and pick what cars should beon it. Just a thought to help get some money.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
With the lack of IOM, who's going to be featured?
Great idea though, should bring in some funds, even if it's only members who buy them! :p

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Idk I guess I though it would be a neat idea since we all love our cars. Anybody who wants to be I guess. We could have people submit photos and then have a vote.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forget what IOM is. What is it again?

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
The more things change the more they stay the same.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Maybe with the Intrepids discontinued the site should be changed to something like DodgePerformance.net or something like that since there are threads with Magnums and Chargers on here now. Might bring owners of some of the others into the site via web browsing and such.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
EspizTrep said:
prolly be better with more the 12. more like a 14-16 month calendar. id be down to buy one. firs 12 would be voted for. the last 4-6 months could be like a "ca-laudge" (yea , i doubt i spelt that right but oh well. u get what i mean.) of random members treps.
That sounds sweet!
I kinda wish there was still an IOM every month :(
How hard would it be to tally up noms/votes?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I thought that this was a cool idea when it was talked about for last years IOM winners, and I still think it is a cool idea. I think that it is really a cool idea that the money raised would go to support the site. I think that the problem would be selling enough calanders to make the project worth the time and effort. If this happens I would be down to buy at least one.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
id probably buy more than one. I like the ideas. Maybe we should start a list to see who all would buy one to see if its even worth it, so if you would probably buy one, put your name down.

1.spaz_boy31
2.qp_20
3.EspizTrep

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
1.spaz_boy31
2.qp_20
3.EspizTrep
4.micholob

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Better yet, make a 1G calendar and a 2G calendar. If it turned out 1/2 way decent I'd pick one up to help the cause!

1.spaz_boy31
2.qp_20
3.EspizTrep
4.micholob
5.IntrepidBus IV

1 - 20 of 29 Posts