DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GOT A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS. IF YOU GUYS HAD BETWEEN 500 - 800 DOLLARS TO SPEND ON YOU CAR WHAT MODIFACATIONS WOULD YOU MAKE TO IT. I ALREADY FIGURE ON GETTING A SPOILER. BUT THINKING OF OTHER IDEAS WHAT CAN YA COME UP WITH....

·
Registered
28 Posts
An intake and exhaust system. If you still have money left over maybe adding just lowering springs.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i got the first 2 but not the springs yet thanx

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I'd go with some tinted windows if you haven't already - it makes a huge difference on how your car looks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALL 2 TRUE JGARRETT PLANS ARE IN THE WORKS FOR THAT AS SOON AS THE WEATHER IS WARM ENOUGH SEEING AS HOW I DONT HAVE A HEATED GARAGE

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
another thing, if you dont have factory ones, i'd pick up a set of fog lights.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Springs I dont recommend. It messes the ride up the lhs cars werent meant to be lowered.

Thats why ebach discontinues there springs. Because the axle and mounts cant handle it.

I would get spoiler, Intake

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanx wutang i read that bout the springs and changed my mind about them... makes a little to ricer looking anyway lmao j/k
as for the intake i have one already i built my own and it works quite well. added anti foaming agent. and a few other minor mods.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
by the way wutang where did you get your spoiler and who makes it and model???

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Re: 3 to 5 hundred

asiiff said:
I dunno how much that would help a 3.3L. It can't hurt, but you would have to ask Corey if it would be worth the cash. He has it on his 3.5L. The foglights and window tint are good ideas. If you like making stuff yourself, you could shoot for a TB spacer for the 3.3L. Maybe invest in a chip.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I would buy new tires I nedd em. Anyone wanna loan me some money so I can get the Goodyear Eagle One?

·
Registered
587 Posts
What exactly do these APEXi sensor controllers do? Are they just replacement sensors for our car, or is it some sort of module that connects to the ECU/PCM? How do they work, what do they do, how much of a gain do they provide, and how much $$$?

·
Registered
11 Posts
APEX i Controllers

Controlling the fuel air mixture is what they do

they can change the signal coming out of the O2 sensors and increase your fueling rate.

Fuel and air make horse power

Go MSD to get a more complete burn and use up all the fuel in your combustion chamber then tune the MSD and the O2 sensor override to increse performance.

our highest torque output is in the 3000 to 4000 RPM range and if we could also tune our trannies to shift and stay in this range that would be awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts