DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people lets try for a meet TONIGHT I know its short notice but the weather hasnt been nice for awhile and tonight the is the only nite that the weather is going to be nice cuzz supposed to rain all weekend! SO come on all U montreal trep owners and show ur treps! pascal will be there with his new rear light mods! and I will be there too with my SRT (clone) and Bimmer with his kick ass modded trep! so meet at the orange julep 6pm

·
Registered
708 Posts
Count on me my friend !! I hope there will be more people than just me, You and Bimmer !! Like U said, I installed my new tail lights and they are really nice, especially in the night !!

·
Registered
308 Posts
i probably would have come if i had at least a days notice. i'm in northern VT so its not too far, just too far on a whim...bummer

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I'm DOWN!!! Except... I'm 5 hours away and driving the girl's Honda Accord. Don't think it'll make it to Montreal on one tank of gas.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes great meet only 5 of us came but its better than 3! LOL I know next meet there'll be more people will show like minjady and intrepid_luvah and more! nice pics nitro but wheres MY CAR? LOL

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Thats cool that you guys can rally up a meet in a few hours lol. I've been to some where its been a thread for months and 4 people show up hahaha

That pantera is badass!!! WTF is up with that Chevy truck? That thing is fugly!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts