DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok CALLING ALL MONTREALERS!! me and bimmer (nicest 2nd gen trep in montreal) are planning a meet wed march 24th 7pm at the orange julep ON DEACARIE if nice weather permitts! so even if your car is not modded no worries! just show up and meet fellow trep owners! please put your name on the list! AND SHOW UP! if weather doesnt permitt then we will have it the following wed! ok? lets roll montrealers!

1) Be_man36
2) Bimmer
3) pascal
4)
5)
6)
7)

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Wednesday is a good day to go at Julep, because it's muscle car night. :) If it's nice enough, you might see some nice muscle. It's still early to get those out for some people. Thursday is tuners night a.k.a ricers night. There's some nice cars there, but usually it's daddy's car. LOL.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
My dad owns The cafe depot up in blainville and im working from 5pm till midnight and its jazz night lol

It's ok, I'm just messing with you lol. We'll have to plan something bigger on a weekend this summer maybe.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so red switch shifts!! didnt you post you wanted to do a meet? and now ur making excuses? LOL

1 - 20 of 56 Posts