DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one up for a meeting in Montreal in November ? We can meet up at my place, go to some yards ( I now know 3 U-pull yards around MTL ) Then go to eat somewhere and back to my place or maybe a parking not too far away for a modfest and photoshoot....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
November??? I'm up for that, but my silver R/T will be in storage starting next week so don't expect to see that one. I'll bring the black one though. :icon_cool If we get hit with too much snow, I'll take the Jeep :tongue:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
November??? I'm up for that, but my silver R/T will be in storage starting next week so don't expect to see that one. I'll bring the black one though. :icon_cool If we get hit with too much snow, I'll take the Jeep :tongue:
Well I never seen the black one so that would be cool. I doubt we will be seeing snow in November... Well I actually hope we won't have any snow in November... I am hoping to get a beater before the winter.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I would go, if it isnt snowing I might bring my red trep, but if it snows then I'll bring the green trep...but why dont we make it sooner, like in late sept early oct.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hmmm, how about dinner somewhere this Tuesday night (9September, 2008)? I am working west of town this week. Yes I will heva the Trep!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Some one has to post an address and time to meet at tonight!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I hope to be in Boston Friday morning.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts