DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We really need to have a meet in Montreal. I know I drove 400km's south to meet with some of you guys in Trenton. There are some members from MTL on the forums, and I will also invite others(intrepid owners) from other car clubs. We need to decide When, and Where.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Well, like I told you before, I'm up for it. We have to find something not too expensive to do. We tried GO-Karting before and it didn't work at all. The only thing we were able to successfully do was a nice BBQ @ Park Angrignon. Montrealers should know what I'm talking about...

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hey Seb, I would definitely be up for it.

I'm kinda jammed up for June though ( unless the 28th ), since I need a weekend to clean up my car from the winter.... spent the last three weekends building decks, flowerbeds.

I greatly enjoyed meeting up with you and others in Trenton last fall....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
July could work out for me, as long as it's not on the Carlisle weekend (11-13)....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
mmm.....that's right the same time as the Montreal Guitar Show.. Might have to make a run to le belle province
LOL!! Well, if you come down, let me know and I might just make the hot dogs/burgers at my place instead....Way better!! Plus we can have some cold ones :p

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What? From Montreal??.....I'm the only one as far as I know....
I think Duds might be going too. If you're going to come down through Buffalo, maybe we can meet somewhere in NY or PA and drive down.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I think Duds might be going too. If you're going to come down through Buffalo, maybe we can meet somewhere in NY or PA and drive down.
I'm coming down I-81....If everything works out the way I planned it, I should be leaving on wednesday morning....

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
If we don't find anything to do, we can always all meet up @ my mom's house. There's a nice back yard (with BBQ) and the driveway can have 4 cars, plus we can probably use the parking of the restaurant in front...Just a suggestion as always :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
This summer I'm very busy with all the competition that my Daughter have. So I can't be sure. But if I can, I will be please to meet you guys.
I really hope you'll be able to attend our meet :icon_cool

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
hey bimmer! BTW do you live on de salaberry, and boul St-Jean? cuzz I drive by all the time on de saleberry and I see a black R/T and silver trep in the parking lot

1 - 20 of 135 Posts