DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals, how about a meet in the Kingston - Belleville area.

Kinda of central for all three areas, making about a 3 hour drive from the three major centres ( closer for others of us :drool: )

Anyone interested.. maybe tie it into something going on in the area. such as the Limestone City Blues Festival ( kingston), The Canadian Gutiar Festival ( odessa ), Waterfront Festival ( belleville ).

lots of local attractions ... Sandbanks Provincial Parks

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wondered

Oelin said:
I'm in if i can get the mothballs out of the trep, haven't driven it since christmas lol

I wondered if you were still around.. :bigok:

We met at the first Quinte Area meet two years ago. remember all three of us !

Somebody else from the Base is on the boards now to, maybe we can draw him out.

·
Registered
375 Posts
do you know the date on those fest's? water front would be good except it's 2 days and too busy..

i was thinking if they have Canats come to Trenton again this year we might beable to get a few spots in there!! =)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
...........just browsing this thread

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is on the 9th & 10th of June in Gannoque..

already organized !! all kinds of Mopar stuff..

any ideas guys/gals

sounds interesting to me

·
Registered
537 Posts
Kingston so boring. My gf went to Uni there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
HOO BOY! :heh_heh:

Well, here I am!....My name is Ray and I am the organizer for the Thunder on the Docks Mopar meet in Gananoque. First I should apologise to you guys by admitting that I don't own an Intrepid, but I DO own a modded 2003 Dodge Dakota R/T. :biggrin:

This is our 4th annual meet..and also our 3rd year for the meet being held in Gan. The meet is held right on the water beside the Gananoque Boat Line docks and we have space for 300 rides. This is the 2nd year that we are inviting ALL Mopar fanatics to show up and we have outdoor music (all car and truckin stuff) and nighttime activities lined-up for everybody.

Hopefully you watched the video (with your speakers on) and we also have mailed out and put up over 1500 color flyers advertising the meet at all the Mopar dealerships in Montreal, Ottawa and Kingston areas.

The meet site opens at 9AM (so you have time to wipe the flys off your rides) and then opens to the general public and the local press at 10am.
The entry fee is $12.00.
Meet closes at 4PM and then we have entertainment lined up at the Stone Street Bar & Grill (or the MOBAR, as we like to call it) starting at 5:30pm.

You are ALL welcome to come to the meet and we have souvenir 'dash plaques' for the first 100 vehicles..and also Mopar Musclecar Calendars for the 1st 50 rides through the gate. We also have special rates available at the Best Western for those of you staying over for the boat cruise on Sunday morning at 10am.

Raffles during the day will include MOPAR soccer balls and laminated posters...

If you have any other questions...post 'em here! :beerchug:

·
Registered
375 Posts
I think i'll def make a trip to that show. but like stated above i'll bring the dak but it is no means a show piece lol

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Flyboy1975 said:
Hey !!!

I'm open to a meet in the Trenton Belleville Kingston area!!! Not that my Trep is much to show off but count me in!!!

Cheers
hey Flyboy :angel1: , are you located on base at Astra, (throw a little confusion in).
If so whereabouts, I'm with a contractor north side inside the GRA,

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oelin said:
I think i'll def make a trip to that show. but like stated above i'll bring the dak but it is no means a show piece lol
NO PROBLEM, man! We have alot of stock rides that show up...we are just a bunch of Mopar fanatics that enjoy talking shop and having fun! :smokin:

·
Registered
27 Posts
NICE!...just wash her up and bring her on down. There at least 100 guys who own 'Sport' Daks in the club..

We also have some Viper, Prowler, Stealth, Caliber..etc..etc..assorted Mopar muscle cars, hot rods and Jeeps showing up this year and I certainly hope to see about 20 Intrepids there too! :fun_08:

The 'JeepKing' Club as well as 'National 4x4' and 'PT Cruiser Club' from Syracuse will be coming also... :icon_neut

1 - 20 of 58 Posts