DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this has been posted before or if I'm even posting this in the correct section of the forum. I recently ran across this website: Mopar Connector Repair Kit site. Basically you enter your year and model then search for the wiring connector you need information on. You enter the variables and it returns a table with the pin out descriptions for the connector. I can see this being useful for someone wanting to research wiring differences between model years or adapting wiring between two different harnesses, etc. Or even just looking up the connector you currently have.

Also has a section for FAQs and Mopar part numbers for Wiring Repair Parts, etc.

If this has been posted before then I apologize. Otherwise I hope this will help some people out. It covers pretty much all Mopar cars not just LH. Might be worth a sticky in the appropriate section? Link below.

http://dto.vftis.com/mopar/platform_select.asp

Edit: Looks to be for 1997-2012 vehicles only!

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I've been here 9 years and I never came across this link amongst all the LH boards. Very cool find, lots of good information there!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just the messenger! Don't shoot me!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does that mean I'm a Winner?

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Great site Ron, thanks. I was hopping for a second that they were going to be making individual connectors available for purchase, but beggars can't be choosers right!? I have a few damaged ones that I'd like to replace.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a winner! Thanks! LOL!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Man, I got all excited about this and looked up the A/C transducer for a '97 and sadly there was no information.

Then I tried a 2000, and it said it was a 4-way transducer, but ended up showing info. for 3 pins. However, it says I am missing a plug-in to view the picture. Can't seem to get it to work, just says that the plug-in can't be found. Can anybody else see it?? I'll have to try Internet Explorer..

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've been using Google Chrome with no problems on the site.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Maybe I can use this to finally splice an MTV into my 02 harness! Now I just have to figure out what circuit is what

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, I got all excited about this and looked up the A/C transducer for a '97 and sadly there was no information.

Then I tried a 2000, and it said it was a 4-way transducer, but ended up showing info. for 3 pins. However, it says I am missing a plug-in to view the picture. Can't seem to get it to work, just says that the plug-in can't be found. Can anybody else see it?? I'll have to try Internet Explorer..
Here's what I see for a 2000 AC Pressure Transducer chart:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Oh, because for me it looks like there is a missing animation or picture. So, does a connector have numbers like if you were reading a paragraph.. like,

1 2
3 4

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd go with a 1st gen FSM and it's diagrams rather than trying to match up a 2nd gen connector to a 1st gen one. I believe there's a 1994 FSM floating around that should have the info you need.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I am pretty sure though that the updated sensor/connector (transducer package) for the first gen is the same one's that the 2nd gen have.

Edit: yup, a quick check on Autozone confirms that.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I posted this thread to make people aware of the Connector repair website not as a discussion thread for various car issues.

You should go post a thread about your individual issues with whatever car model you have in the appropriate section of the forum. Just sayin'!

·
Woober Goobers!
50,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like there's no content for your particular year. What do you want me to do?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I realize this post was 2 1/2 years ago, but it is still a "sticky" thread.

I am getting the following error when going to the website listed in this thread:

Code:
The connection has timed out

The server at dto.vftis.com is taking too long to respond.
Anyone know where the Mopar Connector Repair Kit website has gone?

Thanks,
edsager

1 - 20 of 21 Posts