DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
The I-95 Rydas should be getting into town around 3-4 in the afternoon on Thursday. Maybe some of us could come. I think the Best Western is real close to where their meet is

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
The best western is a couple miles northeast of that. You would just have to take 81 north from there to get to the hotel. The show starts at 4 p.m. so I think if we go as a group we should meet at best western and figure out who is going and caravan from there. Sounds really awsome and since it is free enterence and free registration it doesn't sound to bad. Plus there is goodie bags! :D

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dabirdzR/T said:
i am up for it!

as long as we are back from the junkyard in time.

Werd...
Well, if we go early like planned, we should be back by then!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I'd love to go but I gotta feeling the gf is gonna be bitching about wanting to get some rest or something. In fact, if she doesn't even enjoy what we do Friday, I may be by my damn self Saturday, and leave her at the hotel. Which may not be a bad thing actually.....

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just have to make sure the car is all cleaned up Wednesday upon arrival...

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I gotta pick up my dad at the Airport during that time. Then I'll go over and help Gaze with the ice and the Keg. :D

--Gorm

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
IceDragon38 said:
I'd love to go but I gotta feeling the gf is gonna be bitching about wanting to get some rest or something. In fact, if she doesn't even enjoy what we do Friday, I may be by my damn self Saturday, and leave her at the hotel. Which may not be a bad thing actually.....
What? She can't sleep alone?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
sexymed said:
Ok wait a sec. Now I'm confused. I thought thats what the back seat was for. :fawkoff:
It is... but the backseat will get cold if she's bitching.

I guess I'll be helping with the keg then as well... since the new bumper the car just got says PONTIAC on the bottom, lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts