DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I was on a camera spree today! Check the pics out :)

First is Donnie's hooked up Jimmy! It's lifted, and has a killer system in the back!

Then we have my Construction teacher and his van. We always say that his van and him look the same. hehe.

Oh, look who it is!

"I'm gettin' sexier every day, guys! Ashley took away my intake silencer, and now she actually gets sirens while passing cops at excessive speeds!!"

"Look at this sexy ass that I'm following... lets see where it leads us.."

Check it out, Negative Energy got a boyfriend! Here she is pictured with Matt's car, "Trouble"

"Aren't we so cute?!"

"Do you think my butt is getting saggy? After all, I am nine--er.. 2 1/2 :D " << You know females lie about their ages!

"Trouble may be base, but he's sure one hunk of a 3.3L!"

"He loves me!"

"Check it outttt, I'm gettin some action!"

"So why does he have a spoiler and I don't??"

"And slap some of that tint on me!"

Uh oh... She then got a visit from Omari (my guy :) ) and his neon, "Ookie". (commense, **** talking)

"You know, Ookie, I really do look better than you. I mean, look at your headlights. You look like a jackass. You don't even have fog lights. You're not as cool as me."

"Well, uhm.."

"OOKIE! You're missing an effing hubcap. A HUBCAP MAN!"

"Omari, get the hell out of our butt picture!"

"Aww, Ookie, I suppose you're alright..."

(Oh yeah, this is one reason why we call the Neon "Ookie" How did It happen? I was playing stupid in my Taurus one night, and decided to punch it in reverse while my rear LH door was open. My door caught the car and made this... :eek: :eek: )

"Well, geez Ookie, after all that, you're pretty cool now. I like you. We should hang out more often..(just make sure Trouble doesn't know it, he gets jealous and has a whole engine shut-down :rolleyes: )"

Ok, thats all for the pics today. :)

Oh, and to anyone who owns a Neon, don't worry, I don't think *some* neons are that bad. It's just fun to make fun of them ;)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And as always, thank you :) You're always a sweetheart!

·
Banned
5,268 Posts
your car looks nice...and nice captions on the pics :) and yes, it is fun to make fun of some neons, or as my sister calls hers, her "High performance racing vehicle"...yea...thats it...just ask her:)

·
Registered
719 Posts
FirespiritES said:

Check it out, Negative Energy got a boyfriend! Here she is pictured with Matt's car, "Trouble"

Negative Energy needs to drop that 3.3 zero and get with this 3.5 hero... notice the hood scoop... thats muscle... lol J/K

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dallas - LOL! That's funny! This thread is gunna turn into the Car-dating network :p

Thanks for the comments guys. I am to please. I am a bit upset about the way she looks though - I'm thinkin some tint is in order in a few weeks. How about you?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I wish I could, 99, but as it looks right now, thats a negative..

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Re: Re: More new pictures!

dallastrepid said:
Negative Energy needs to drop that 3.3 zero and get with this 3.5 hero... notice the hood scoop... thats muscle... lol J/K

No, thats rice! lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
ouch

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol, you truly are a one of a kind kid Ash... you're a character alright... and Dallas, looks like you need to hit the weight room bud ;) j/p, nice scoop

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks cowann, def. appreciated the comment ;) !

Dallas, I think N.E. got turned on by the pic of your kid. LOL... internet car dating services start right here!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She got a new antenna!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts