DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Leftlanenews.com:

Dodge Challenger R/T to be priced at $30,000

In the official rules list for its Dr. Z sweepstakes, DaimlerChrysler lists the 'Approximate Retail Value' of the 2008 Dodge Challenger R/T at $30,000. The R/T model has long been described as having a 425 horsepower 6.1 liter Hemi. Rumors have suggested the Challenger will be offered with a choice of two V8 engines and a manual transmission only. Planned production is believed to be in the ballpark of 30,000 units annually. Recent rumors have also indicated a 6.6-liter Hemi was in the works for a range-topping SRT Challenger. Chrysler has said the production Challenger will be identical to the concept.

Chrysler offers chance to win a 2008 Dodge Challenger

Chrysler is offering fans of the 2008/2009 Dodge Challenger a chance to win one. Interested parties are asked to visit their local Dodge dealer any time between today and September 4th to obtain an "entry code." Entrants must then enter their code online for a chance to win a Dodge Challenger, 2007 Chrysler Sebring Coupe, or 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Three of each vehicle are up for grabs.

Link :
https://www.askdrz.com/enter/index.html

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,841 Posts
Sweet! Cant wait to see it on the showroom floor!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Chrysler has said the production Challenger will be identical to the concept.

This is the part i like the most, along with the apromiate value, of 30K!!

I NOW REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ONE!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Really sharp looking car, The Challenger was always one of my favourites from the MOPAR "Rapid Transit" era.

But it's strictly a 'toy' and impratical for everyday use (unless you own an oil company). a 6.1 or 6.6 is just gonna suck the gas down like a pig, but it should go like stink!

·
Registered
285 Posts
At 30K I'm there. Figured the first six months would go out the door a 45K plus, but at 30 grand I'll be at the dealer waiting. The question is do I let the Intrepid go, or keep it around for when there's more the two of us going somewhere?
That and the E/S will be 15 years old, and I'll get no trade value for it.

·
Registered
589 Posts
jesus christ i want one! lol, im saving up my paychecks now.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Yeah man, save that money! I figure in about 4 or 5 years I might be able to finagle a used one (hopefully not too ragged out) By that time my 11yr old will be ready to start driving and I'll give him the Trep. (Since he already says its "gonna be" his anyway)LOL!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
Yeah man, save that money! I figure in about 4 or 5 years I might be able to finagle a used one (hopefully not too ragged out) By that time my 11yr old will be ready to start driving and I'll give him the Trep. (Since he already says its "gonna be" his anyway)LOL!
I wish my dad had a car with some bling to it to give to me... instead I got a tan chevy lumina.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Barto1127 said:
I wish my dad had a car with some bling to it to give to me... instead I got a tan chevy lumina.
My R/T was my dad's. He didn't give it to me though, but I didn't pay blue book either. My first car was given to me by my grandmother and it was a gold cavalier so I hear you man!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Hey, my first car was a hand me down 1969 Chrysler Newport from my Dad.

My friends referred to it as "the land yacht"

·
Registered
8 Posts
I sure do like the looks of the Challenger...I have been very interested in both the Challenger and the new Camaro since the concepts were unveiled...leaning towards the Challenger at this point!

Bryan

·
Registered
510 Posts
I can't wait to get my hands on one of those challengers... hmmm orange or black - touch choice!

My first car was the Family waggon (85 dodge aries waggon) with the ol 4 banger... had a lot of fun with that car though... wish i still had it around...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts