DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I like, should be good once you get the wing installed. I like it, and the exhaust sounds nice. Another thing, the wife did not sound very happy to be taping it for you. LOL, But your car is lookin sweet. Thinking of adding new rims to it?

·
Registered
299 Posts
the car looks good, but u really need new rims, really bad, lol (even the ES rims will look good), theres just something about those "rims" on your car that doesnt sit with me right.

[ January 21, 2002: Message edited by: 93Intrepid ]

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Originally posted by Bryan:
glasspack just after the cats then split off into duals
That would explain why it sounds like a slightly muffled version of mine.

·
Registered
432 Posts
1st. How can I see this video. PLEASE HELP!

2nd. Yea, the car does look pretty good, but without sounding to mean to BRIAN, those wheels really need to come off. Even the blk wheels with those Intrepid hubcaps will look a lot better. But hey, it takes money though. There must be a way to make those hood scoops functional.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
There's always a way if you have the $$$

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ATFCharger:
hey, some people "think" they have wives at 17. Of course..those kinds of people drive Pontiac Grand Prixs and come pester us.
LMAO :D

1st. How can I see this video. PLEASE HELP!
2nd. Yea, the car does look pretty good, but without sounding to mean to BRIAN, those wheels really need to come off. Even the blk wheels with those Intrepid hubcaps will look a lot better. But hey, it takes money though. There must be a way to make those hood scoops functional.

video- download windows media player

Hoodscoops should be easy enough to make functional I just need to find the time, I have to much studying & to many scholarship applications to fill out :(

I'm well aware that the wheels need to go, but i'm broke so they will have to stay on until I go back to work this summer.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not possible unless you are a wiz with bondo, grinder, & welder, even then, i would say hard. The guy that I bought the car from agreed to do it for free, he did a great job with what little he had to work with. although he didn't bond the hoodscoop gash. that is the only dissapointment with his work so far, other than that I LOVE it.

The kit requires MAJOR sanding, MAJOR fit work, MAJOR mounting work(brackets not included w/kit), and my hoodscoops have a HUGE (1" deep )gash in the side. I would have someone do it for you, if you do it will probablly run around $1500

1 - 19 of 19 Posts