DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
so vary nice. now get black headlight covers.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I have always loved the wheels on that car. I agree black headlight covers would look pretty sweet. I wish you could tint all the way around here in Iowa.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback guys. If I could give you all rep I would. This is the first time I’ve detailed it since I put the M wheels on it, and I can’t help but laugh that I find myself doing the walking away look back to a four-door family sedan.

I can’t believe there’s another Montanan on this site either. It’s funny with how many Intrepids I see around here, and a couple that people actually seem to be into a little and have done a couple less then stock things to, but none of them seem to come here.

Since the weather is still crazy nice, here’s a couple more shots of it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks like your in a little more populated part of montana...lol (i live down 12 miles of gravel)

Nice ride

I might have to change my name since i'm not the only montana trep...

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
24vsleeper said:
and I can’t help but laugh that I find myself doing the walking away look back to a four-door family sedan.
dude i know what your talking about. my mom makes fun of me for that all the time.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Yes, I’m in Kalispell/Bigfork, so I’m in one of the bigger towns. I can’t say that I’ve really heard much about Biddle either. Seems like that’s over on the far eastern part of Montana, but that’s about all I know.

Ibeta, it’s funny that your mom would be laughing about that, because mine is just the opposite. She was the one who thought highly enough of the Intrepid that when I we were beaten out by a WRX STI while driving her old Pontiac she said it was a shame we weren’t in the Intrepid so I could’ve given it a run for it’s money. (I wish that were true...)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts