DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just wanted to show my new leather seats I just installed today!! they look sweet! but I didnt have a chance to install the long otis I totally stripped the other car down, took what I could get out of the 94 trep ES. shots aren't great took em with my cam fone.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Looking good indeed!!!! We'll have to meet up soon! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
damn good find on the seats. i'm j e l o u s(shh don't tell anyone). i was just out at one of my yards, didn't find anything that good.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys! I absolutely love em! have to get used to them as I slide right in!! lol I got a 94 ES trep with the long otis and everything! the whole car was only $250!! I took all I could and was thinking of installing the long otis but then I changed my mind, I dont want to rip the material on the roof to install it....I just want the short one its easier. ya so I think I did good on getting the 94 ES. I dunno I think it has the aluminum head covers(forget the name) that my friend says is a performance mod.. dunno if its true but I do know the guy just spent like $3000 bucks on new head covers and rebuilt the engine!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I got the same seats in my es and those look really good! I love the look of the car clean with the arm rest down in the back lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts