DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

motherboard

1K views 45 replies 3 participants last post by  Ronbo 
#1 · (Edited)
I am looking for an motherboard. It does not have to fancy or anything, just something that will run since my motherboard went AWOL.

I PM'd someone on here about pne but they never responded.

:thanks:

#2 ·
I am looking for an motherboard. It does not have to fancy or anything, just something that will run since my motherboard went AWOL.

I PM'd someone on here about pne but they never responded.
If you're talking about me....I responded twice. I just forwarded the original reply again. Do you want me to post the body of the message here?

Or are you just ignoring me after you PMed me to begin with. Check your PM Inbox. My messages didn't get bounced back saying your Inbox is full so I don't know what the issue is.

#5 ·
Hoop! There it is! Check the dates on this......

I responded twice and never got a reply. Just forwarded the first reply again a few minutes ago. Never got a response from you either.

#8 ·
John,

I've got a MATX motherboard with a dual core Intel processor and 2gb of DDR2 RAM. It's got Integrated Graphics on board with a VGA output. Probably some lame version of Intel chipset graphics. I should also have a ATI Radeon HD video card of some sort that I can throw in for better graphics. That'll have VGA, DVI and HDMI outputs. It would be $40 shipped total.

I need to dig everything out and get some real specs on it along with pictures. Probably sometime this weekend. It'll come with all the original boxes, discs, manuals, etc. I never really used the mobo/processor or the video card for that matter.

Let me know if this is something you're interested in.

#10 ·
I'll have some pictures/specs in the next day or two. I do know it's an Intel Socket 775. Not sure of the processor type until I fire it up. Definitely a Duo Core though. It'll have 2gb RAM. Need to dig out the video card also and see what Manufacturer/Model it is. More details later.

I think you were looking at a VGA(D-Sub) connection for video out? Let me know if that's different.

#12 ·
Here's the first installment of pictures. Mobo/Processor/RAM. I have the original box which isn't pictured but will be included. I believe the Processor installed is a Celeron D(dual core) which actually isn't bad. I need to fire everything up with a power supply and take some screen shots of the BIOS and attach an HD and load an OS to get the System Rating. It'll be quite a bit better than what you had.

RAM is 2gb DDR2. It's Hynix which is a decent brand. One open slot as you can see. I have additional RAM if needed at extra cost.

I'll have pictures of the additional Video Card Soon. Will have VGA/DVI/HDMI outputs.

#13 ·
Has both IDE and SATA hard drive ports. Pretty rare nowadays!

Make sure your current power supply supports this mobo. By that I mean the 4 pin connection by the processor visible in the pictures.

More pictures on the way later tonight.

#14 ·
I was wondering if I would of had to buy a new DVD burner or not since mine was IDE. Yeah nowadays IDE is rare to find on a motherboard.

My power supply can handle it thank goodness. It has the 24 pin connector and the 4 pin connector.

#16 ·
You can look up the specs on the Mobo with G31T-M7 as shown by the manual in the first picture.

I also have one or two Intel processors that are full on Core 2 Duo instead of the Celeron D. Depends on what you want to do with this. When I had the Celeron D loaded up on a hard drive it did everything needed for a typical desktop.

You can always upgrade later. It's a socket 775. Plenty of options out there for replacements.

#18 ·
I looked up the mobo after I saw the picture with the model number on it. Not a bad mobo from what I have seen on the specs.

Basically what I am wanting to do with it is a normal desktop. Like watch movies, play a few games, run some of my programs that I normally run (Like ALLDATA).

#17 ·
The I/O shield is included with the original box/manuals/discs/etc.

Like I said earlier...this will be just like you bought it new. Everything included.

#22 ·
I'm not going to debate this with you. You'll be getting a good deal either way.

#24 ·
Nix that. The processors that I were thinking about are mobile versions. The only option now will be the Celeron D 4XXX that's in there.

#27 ·
Here's the video card. VGA/DVI/HDMI outputs. So you can even use the HDMI out to an HDTV if you have one. Comes with the "Low Profile" bracket in case you want to put it in a compact case at some point in the future.

#28 ·
#32 ·
Everything works together. I had the Mobo/Video Card/RAM fired up over the weekend and loaded Win 7 Pro on an old SATA hard drive using a SATA DVDRW drive. Worked perfectly.

I'll do it again with an old IDE drive to make sure that port works. It did last time I used it.

#38 ·
I have something similar to this and it works well [ame]http://www.amazon.com/C2G-16898-IEEE-1284-Parallel-Printer/dp/B0000510T7/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1389938103&sr=8-8&keywords=usb+to+printer+cable[/ame].

Ron did you get my pm? Just wondering....

#39 ·
Sent you a PM reply regarding this yesterday...did you get it? I got your message and replied to it!

#44 ·
Everything shipped out today. USPS says delivery for tomorrow. Sent tracking info in PM. Let me know when you get it and all is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.