DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Eric
Nickname: Motor (my freinds call me that, their parents, thats the name i go by most of the time)
Car: 2000 Dodge Intrepid ES 3.2L V6
Mileage: 153,555 as of 07/18/2006
Color: Silver
Accidents: Fender bender on the day of my high school prom - '05

I welcome your comments and suggestions, all are appreciated.
(I'll have some better pics as soon as i clean the trep:p)

Random: I don't like LCDs and gaming stuff in the car, as well as overkill of interior lights, i even took out two neons i had. Also, stuff like autolight stuff and changing the overhead console, not a fan of it. Performance modding isnt my thing either. Stuff like air intake and a lowered suspension and better tires are as far as i'll go. I'm a music freak, weather its death metal or techno that i'm blasting i like good sound but not $ crazy. Overall, as long as i take care of my ride as best as i can and funds let me, i hope that me n the rep will have a good future. We shared some great times, from driving with 8 ppl inside, drifting in wisconsin on dirt roads, breaking the left axle while doing a reverse 180, to some X rated stuff and then some.

Needs fixing:
left fender dented in a bit, left door got dented in because of the fender. Repaint bumper, hood - as soon as i buymyself a compressor and a paint kit....i like doing stuff like that and learning to do it. Suspension.

Future stuff - some sooner, some later:
> Tires: 245/45/17
> Intrax suspension lowering kit
> Air intake
> New tranny
> Kappa comp speakers
> New lights...stock or the ones with black background.
> Paintjob

Mods, etc.:
- Chrysler 300 Touring 17" wheels
- Chrysler 300M Gauge Cluster
- Tints in the back
- Amp mounted on the rear deck
- Cutouts for the rear speakers
- Rear shelf cut out in the trunk
- K&N Air Filter
- MUlticolor LED's in the overhead unit along with 4 flip switches.
- Short spiral radio antenna.

Sound System Stuff:

-Current:
- Pioneer DEH-7800MP Headunit
- Infinity Reference 6.5 Components
- Infinity Reference 3-Way 6x9
- 2 x 12" Kicker COMPVR
- Kicker Sub Box
- Inifinity 7541a 4-Channel Amp
- Audiobahn 8002 Amp
- Rockford Fosgate Cap
-Past:
- Pioneer Premier DEH-770MP Headunit
- Alpine Type R 6.5 Components
- Sony Explode 6x9
- 2 x 12" Kicker COMPVR
- Kicker Sub Box
- Audiobahn 8002 Amp
- Rockford Fosgate Cap
- Past:
- Pioneer Premier DEH-770MP Headunit
- Rockford Fosgate Coax 6.5/ Alpine Type R 6.5 Components (kept on switching them around - RF work better for me)
- Alpine Type R 6x9
- Rockford Fosgate 4004 Amp
- 2 x 12" Kicker COMPVR
- Kicker Sub Box
- Audiobahn 8002 Amp
- Rockford Fosgate Cap

-
Inifinity 4-channel AMp

-
left front

-
Me - wisconsin

-
Full Front

-
300 Touring rim

-
Dat @$$

-
300 Rim Again

-
X

-
X

-
Evil Eyes

-
Reflection

-
Left Blue

-
Another angle

-
Painted Caliper

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i do agree with you as far as the blue goes...but hell its better than the faded black/chipped screwed up black part buti'm hoping to do the front end soon...to repair the left fender and door...just need $ for new paint...blaahhh....:(....the amp looks cool to me where it is now...just a bit of a weird touch:p...so it matches me:)... but thx for your input and the 300m cluster:p:)

·
Registered
692 Posts
looks good...i can tell you are not living in a city because if i had an amp sitting on my backshelf i would leave it outside for 5 minutes and my window would be broken and it would be stolen.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
You do realize that Elk Grove was the location of the International Meet, and Gearfests?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NoLedge said:
looks good...i can tell you are not living in a city because if i had an amp sitting on my backshelf i would leave it outside for 5 minutes and my window would be broken and it would be stolen.

i live in the suburbs...ya know....my neighboor has 2 mercedes benz rides and a porsche 911....so yeah hehehehehe...i dont worry about that....plus u cant see my amp from the front anyways or thru the tints when its off...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Avenger said:
You do realize that Elk Grove was the location of the International Meet, and Gearfests?

great....get me depressed and down;(

so guys what color should i paint the bumper thingy??....something good...that would look good....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.