DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gary, good question. I bought them for a great price. A friend was looking for 17's for his car, and we made a deal...so I am into the Motorsport rims for even money!

So actaully, painting them would have been MORE expensive (other than the mounting and balancing costs) but I needed my wheels balanced anyways.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Sorry its offtopic: great progress on the retro Jerome.

Rims look great in black. I like the chome look better myself on my sxt. But whatever works is good.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,627 Posts
An excellent choice on wheels...but then maybe I'm biased? LOL Sounds like you got a much better price than I did on a rare set of wheels. Good Deal and looking good.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I have to agree those do look pretty nice... Of course like Ronbo and dmondeac I had to have a set too :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
where u buy those rims? or u just painting the originals.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
they are not painted, they were available on the US intrepid motorsport R/T edition. I never saw a single 1 in Canada.

I heard the tires are very hard to get with the writing on the walls.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car is black. The rims have a few knicks in them, not perfect. But a great pickup at Carlisle a few weeks ago.

I need to have the car detailed...it is filthy. It is my daily driver/train car.

·
Registered
537 Posts
how many of those models did they make? Second i dont want the tires just the rims.

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
linuxglobal said:
they are not painted, they were available on the US intrepid motorsport R/T edition. I never saw a single 1 in Canada.

I heard the tires are very hard to get with the writing on the walls.
They're impossible to get. They're no longer made. Gotta get em used.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts