DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago I completed an Intrepid Motorsports registry. I no longer have the room to keep this, so I would like to donate it to someone who will take care of it. I have the VIN of every ME built plus the dealer it was sold at, the original owners name & address plus much more info. Needless to say, this registry contains a lot of personal info that MUST be kept private. Whoever wants this must not use it for personal gain. The person that does get this will have to be vouched for by other members of the forum. I am in PA, so either pickup locally or you pay shipping (it is very heavy). I can be reached at [email protected]
Thanks Al

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As I have received very little response to this post, I am going to give it to the beginning of the year & then I will dispose of this registry.
Thanks Al

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I wanna try to see if Al would allow me to have this registry he has kept.

That or perhaps get him to come to the Chrysler Nat'ls this year, and get him to talk to you Ron. Something like this shouldnt go to waste, so to speak

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
i spoke to him today. apparently he has a document he saved online that is a little safer to use, meaning if in the wrong hands, it wont cause any issues. I'm going to pick up his motorsports tomorrow, and going to try one more time at getting him to part it with me. If not...well, thats that I guess

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very old post I know, but I am interested in this document. If not the whole thing, perhaps someone who has access could provide info on my MS R/T VIN.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If you'd like, send me the last 6 of your vin. i can provide some limited information on your vehicle. The paper documents are with a gentleman who doesn't frequent the forums much

1 - 15 of 15 Posts