DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i made a motortopia website a few years ago, never used. wanted to delete it but i no longer use the email that the account is under so i cant retrieve the password. plus every time i try to email them no one ever responds. anyone know anybody who runs the site? or any suggestions as to what i can do? thanks guys.... are we not supposed to talk about other websites here? i appoligise if that is so

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,600 Posts
No, your fine. Having problems just like that with cardomain. Cant find my pass, and wont respond to emails or reset passes. Have 5 year old pics of my car on it. If anyone knows something for either site, that would be quite helpful.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, your fine. Having problems just like that with cardomain. Cant find my pass, and wont respond to emails or reset passes. Have 5 year old pics of my car on it. If anyone knows something for either site, that would be quite helpful.
yeah i had a cardomain to. deleted it after a while. you think websites would delete members that are inactive for a verry long time :lame3:

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Well your page is probably very low in the listings being that old.. You guys could just create new accounts with updated pics.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well your page is probably very low in the listings being that old.. You guys could just create new accounts with updated pics.
i just want my account deleted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts