DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we are looking to move to baltimore MD. we are trying to find out the cost of living, and insurance. we are also looking at working in baltimore and living in york PA. Which would be better?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
York isint that bad price wise to live, you have to decide if the price of gas is worth cheaper living. I used to live in Wrightsville PA, about 15 minutes to the east of York on Rt. 30. They were nice apartments in Cool Creek Manor, if that helps

If you need any assistance, i am KIND of local to that area, and would be willing to offer any assistance i could. You can PM me or contact me on AIM.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much areutilities and stuff? power water gas fuel, car insurance, milk, diapers do you have a walmart?

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
LT.Almond said:
how much areutilities and stuff? power water gas fuel, car insurance, milk, diapers do you have a walmart?

walmart, target, kmart. You are only about 15 minutes from the shopping district of York at that place. Rt 30 is the main route to the shopping district, and you are maybe 5 minutes from there, plus its on RT 462. which you can use to get to rt 83, which is the route to baltimore

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
on the phone with a friend of mine, he said shrewsberry, glenrock area is easy to get the baltimore, and not a huge ride. Just need to look at the price of gas, and will it save you money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts