DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anyone had problems with their MSN home page not updating? Tis is the second time it has happened to me. My home page says Tuesday November 8th. I don't know what has caused it. I guess if I did, I could have fixed it. I am not good with computers. I have no idea how to go about fixing it. Any clues? :dunno:

·
Registered
684 Posts
When you are on the home page hit the refresh icon on your browser. Does that fix it?

It may be webpage cache. Go to your Control Panel, then Internet Options. On the General Tab look where it says Temporary Internet Files and click on settings. Make sure the setting is on 'every visit to the page'. Also, under amount of disk space to use, put the setting at 1MB. That's all you need if you have high speed internet. Then click OK and click on delete files and click ok. Close your browser and go back to the MSN page and see if it works right.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man!! That advice worked. Thank you very much. I am not good at computers at all, but now at least I have learned something. Thanks again!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts