DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure I love it, I think I'd prefer the Special rims on the M. Tell me what you think

·
Registered
587 Posts
That actually looks pretty sharp, keep them on that car.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
They look good! You need an updated sig. I 2nd that you need a red stripe lol

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Damn those wheels look familiar....
You do need something to break it up...I can bring the striping to the meet...we can play with it!!

BTW, I agree with my collegaues...keep the wheels on the Trep you goof!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice car!

the rims compliment the rest of the car nicely

btw, where did you get the headlights?

·
Registered
946 Posts
I like it Shawn!! If u were gonna play around with the red stripe, I was trying to envision it on ur car in the crease line that goes around the car and around the back bumper. Ehh Idk it might look alright with the red on there. :dunno:

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
i wonder is mine considered murdered? im gonna paint the wheels a darker flat black with a spray can..

looks great shawn.. i love the lights

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,544 Posts
I think the rims lood good on that car. How well crafted are those projector headlights? Are you satisfied with them and if so where/who did you buy them from?

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They probably aren't much different in quality than any other aftermarket part. I haven't connected the halo ( probably won't ) or the eyebrow lights yet. They are a pain in the butt to aim, I'm sure the manufacturer never tried aiming a set. There's also been an issue with fit, the gap between the hood and top of the light is noticeable, about 3/4". Unless someone really wants the projector lights and or just the looks, I'd probably stick with black diamonds.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts