DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well thank you yes it is factory

its a great car
thinking about adding this too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-INTREPID-Chrome-BELT-TRIM-98-99-00-01-02-03-04-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZModelQ3aIntrepidQQhashZitem2562901595QQitemZ160567399829QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

right now im working on my music system its really good but there are some issues if you play it loud the volts go down pretty low that not good for battery charging , im going to be upgrading some wire
and adding a kinetik battery under the hood to see if that helps, what would cure this problem is getting a high output alternator put its really hard to find one for intrepids 2.7L im going to try to contact some companies

ive done some mods tailights , dynomax muffler with duel outlets, chrome window pillars, j-intake, tinited windows,my new rims , im going to be really pissed if they dont pass my car for inspection for what i did to the tail lights , i also have pretty loud system i build i might make a video if i can get a good camera , everyone looks at my car now which makes me scared someone might try to break into it

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
monongahela ,PA

ive heard of allen town before but i just looked it up on google maps i didnt know it was 5 hours away lol then how did i hear about it so much
i hear of alot of places in pa and then they are so far away

·
Registered
8,460 Posts
monongahela ,PA

ive heard of allen town before but i just looked it up on google maps i didnt know it was 5 hours away lol then how did i hear about it so much
i hear of alot of places in pa and then they are so far away
oh you are quite far away lol allentown is pretty well known at least in PA it is

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the input friends
ill probaly be getting the chrome door things soon enough,i want to get some other things taken care of first i just ran over this giant rock on the damn road dont know why it was there i heard they were street sweeping and they might of been moving stuff around so i want to get the alignment checked only reason why i hit it was i was looking in the mirrow to switch lanes while it happend.

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
not to shabby. whats your rim and tire size?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
17 inch rims and the tires are 45s i would want to get bigger tires but these low profiles were cheaper plus i know they are strong because i already ran over a huge rock and no damage they are nexen n5000 i hear they are tuff rubber not like the usual low profile soft rubber and i also hear the trend last really long thats why i got them

next thing i want to do is get new brakes you can see in the pics my rotors are all rusty but i probaly wont get new brakes for a couple more months they arent bad but they arent great they are like 2 years old i think
as for the sytem im not really having anything problems as of now i have 3 batteries and they back 2 are resting at 12.7 so i believe they are getting charged fine

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i thought that too they look small but at some angles it looks good and i think it looks better in person

1 - 17 of 17 Posts