DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far i only have a system i tinted the windows ive tinted the back lights before but took it all off because i think it was too dark now the lights are a little cloudy,ive had 18 inch mkw chrome wheels but they r gone now i want to get new ones 16s soon im also going to make a duel exhaust

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thanks 5%
im trying to do other stuff too like i have these seat covers they are like fake wood and leather they match the wood for the speakers in the door but i need to sew them on or somthing cause the one part u sit on always falls off
yea about the seat covers falling off they came with these velcro straps that i never used i put them on now and the seat covers stay in place now

looking good

·
Registered
917 Posts
WOW that's a BIG sub box..... How the hell did you get that MONSTER in your trunk ? wood looking seat cover's ? pic's please, I cant see them looking good at all, Sry....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the box and only go in if the back seats are removed if i remember right its
my seat covers are just like a fake wood look i dont like them cause the bottom parts always slide off
since that happend i was going to make the inside like all wood stuff but i dont think i am now
its so big because it is ported

1 - 6 of 6 Posts