DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Looks real nice to me as well.

I think the first thing i would do is get the smaller spot light they look much better than the full size.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eh shes a working car. she was in a bad hail storm about 2 years ago and i needed the money so she didnt get fixed. golf ball hail is a *****. but i did do a reverse es paint job on the bumper if you look close. and my local junk yard just got a white se with the spoiler in so ima swap trunk lids for that one. someday ill get the paintless dent repair studs and to the dent removal myself.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
new spoiler!

heres the new wing. just took the whole trunk off of the trep from the junkyard. my lid had hail dents in it n this one didnt but had to do some minor repairs to the wing mounts cuz whoever had the wrecked one use the wing to open and close the trunk lid too much and broke part of the mount. but here it is

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

she needs a bath real bad lol!!! and yes in the background thats a big block chevy scottsdale and im not sure what year but its a metalic green willys and the 4x4 idk. lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice looking car, and that spoiler really sets it off...

And I have to say, I REALLY like your Metro in the background. Have you been to www.geometroforum.com?
ha its not mine its my fathers and its a pile. its a 92 i think 3cylinder. its completely rusted out. been hit by 3 deer. but the he rebuilt the engine and bored it 20 over lol. but its on its last leg body wise. he's gonna turn it into a trike when the body falls off. lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i washed her the other day when it was beautiful out. here she is all clean. i really need to fix that dent in the passenger door though. but she's clean!!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that your exhaust tip I see peeking out in front of the rear tire???
lol yep. dual exhaust with side exit. but im not real happy with it. i like the sound but the passengers cant roll their windows down so im gonna have it re-done to go out the back on the passneger side of the bumper.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts