DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder how many cups of sugar it takes to get to the moon.........wouldnt it be cool to put a rocket engine on my voltswagon?!?!?!?!?!?!?! i COULD FLY TO THE MOON! hmmmmmmm oh ya my mom said i was dropped on my head like 30 times, and 5 of them intentionally!!!!! she said if the condom hadnt torn i woulda never been born, but then she said she was joking and that im a test tube baby.....................is that bad? i wanna take my voltswagon and cut it in half and connect the back of a voltswagon van the the back!!!! i could have more room and put a pimp little circle bed in the back that spins!!!! kinda like austin powers!!!! sorry for posting another person car but im to poor to afford a camera like you rich guys..........but that car looks almost identical to mine!!!! even with the busted tail light!!!! my voltswagon will out run any of your intrepids any day any time (only if i could slash your tires first) Im gonna drop a semi engine in my voltswagon a rea-gear it so i can accellerate faster and have good good good top speed, did you know a 18 wheeler can beat a intrepid at top speed any day? thats cool, my dad bubba drives a semi and he told me that. oh ya the doctor told me i gotta smoke marijuanna because the ADD pills dont work so the weed calms me down. ANY BODY WANNA COME HANG OUT I GOTTA PRESCRIPTION!

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
no thats not bad. my cousin was found behind kmart after a sale was unsucsessful they threw him out my uncle felt bad so brought him home.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts