DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

How much would u pay 4 my car w/ stock wheels if it had a blown piston & didnt run?

• $1300+

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • $1299 to $1000

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • $999 to $800

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • $799 to $600

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Less than $600

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took pictures of my 1995 Dodge Intrepid ES. I've done a little work to it since when I bought it a year ago, so check it out and tell me what you think...

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95trepes

·
Registered
458 Posts
nice, clean looking car.
but the resale value of our 1st gen LH cars is bad enough when they're in good running condition. usually a decent non-running intrepid will go on ebay for only several hundred dollars. but for the rest of your car being in such great condition, maybe you could get $1000 or so

·
Registered
605 Posts
BS! If that car is as good as you say it is even with 100+ miles, it's still worth 3500 easy-especially with all those things you added.

Check out sites like www.kbb.com
It's real accurate because the car I just bought falls under the price range of the site.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Gundy97 said:
BS! If that car is as good as you say it is even with 100+ miles, it's still worth 3500 easy-especially with all those things you added.

Check out sites like www.kbb.com
It's real accurate because the car I just bought falls under the price range of the site.
a 95 ES without any engine problems isnt worth 3500 dollars. You just have to deal with the fact that Intrepids have horrible resale values, regardless of what kbb says. I just bought a 93 Intrepid that ran perfect with a small glitch in the transmisison for 200 bucks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
a 95 ES without any engine problems isnt worth 3500 dollars. You just have to deal with the fact that Intrepids have horrible resale values, regardless of what kbb says. I just bought a 93 Intrepid that ran perfect with a small glitch in the transmisison for 200 bucks.
*caugh* "stolen" *caugh*

It depends if you're seeling it to a dealer or private party.

J/k
What sort of "glitch?"

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
no reverse. And i was given the title and a bill of sale and everything so if its stolen id be amazed.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
nice car, great shape, she needs tints though. I'm not partial to the wheels or the blue painted interior, but she's nice and clean.

Not running, it is prolly worth a few hundred

Running, worth a lot more.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Man, you guys are buying shitty arse cars then. Because up here, if you were to buy a Trep that cheap, I'd have like 130+ miles and have a messed up interior, no air, etc. I bought mine for 4000 so it must be in pretty good shape compared to ya'll. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Or it might just be, your one of the many that fall under the "LH have awesome resale values, and bought a car over priced!" areas.... just a thought

bought mine for $2k with only 30k miles.... 96ES

·
Registered
605 Posts
PiSSeR said:
Or it might just be, your one of the many that fall under the "LH have awesome resale values, and bought a car over priced!" areas.... just a thought

bought mine for $2k with only 30k miles.... 96ES
Nah, I did my homework.

Originally posted by PiSSeR bought mine for $2k with only 30k miles.... 96ES
Explain. Ebay? Bidding? Friend?

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Where do all the resale questions come from? I dont see any metion of the creator of the thread saying such either here or on his cardomain site.

I think the car looks nice. I'm not so huge on the blue or choice of rims, but if you enjoy it, then more power to ya :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
cars up north always have HIGH resell values, if you come down south near TN you will see Intrepid everywhere cheap.

And My intrepid, I got a deal on, why because I shop smart.

Yes it had only 30k and no there isnt another one because if you want a car liek this one you will have to hope to becoem a DEA agent and then mayeb maybe you will get high enough in the ranks to purchase ex-company cars.

cars in gov. service are decomissioned by federal funding after 30k and state funding at 60k......after that it has to be upkept by the person driving it or the station has to auction or sell them out right....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts